Was on the fence about buying 251

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

But I will shell out $70 without question if Masvidal fills in (so will a lot of people). He’s one of the most exciting fighters in the sport, those of you claiming he’s not and is not worth being paid properly are absolutely delusional.

I’m sorry man but if you were on the fence about buying arguably the most stacked card of the year (before the Usman Burns fight fell through) then you probably aren’t that big of a fan..

Even without Usman vs Burns it’s a damn good card.

But I will shell out $70 without question if Masvidal fills in (so will a lot of people). He’s one of the most exciting fighters in the sport, those of you claiming he’s not and is not worth being paid properly are absolutely delusional.

"Those" that you speak of will make up a larger percentage of PPV buys than the actual Mas fans that willingly fork over their hard earned money to watch him fight

I’m sorry man but if you were on the fence about buying arguably the most stacked card of the year (before the Usman Burns fight fell through) then you probably aren’t that big of a fan..

Even without Usman vs Burns it’s a damn good card.
Lol you’re gonna tell me how big of a fan I am?
I’m expected to drop $70 for every PPV they rollout even though ik they have their best competitors on the sidelines because of pay.

Ladybug-Tekno-2350-TANCS-Steam-Cleaners-Front.jpg

coffee-steam-gif-2.gif

You will get roasted for that.

Yes make this fight card wrinkle free. View attachment 780194

"Those" that you speak of will make up a larger percentage than the actual Mas fans that willingly fork over their hard earned money to watch him fight
If this were actually true, it’s even more embarrassing to know you’d buy a PPV and be ok with them not making the investment to book the most exciting fighters for each card despite them being in good health. Y’all are holding the UFCs water because they have you convinced that you need to have a championship in order to be worth a damn. Clown show and you’re in on it.

Really need this fight to happen.

We've all been waiting for a massive card 2 title fights isn't gonna cut it. This fight has been crazy hyped for a long time and would turn this card from average to the Card of the year.

UFC has been betting on this Card hard too, with all this "If you want to fight you'll fight" bullshit. I hope they bring out the Brinks truck to save this Card to make the Event we deserve. There's an opportunity here, if the UFC doesn't want to pay Masvidal to save their "biggest card of the year" that'd show how low they value the fighters in my eyes.

Last edited:
Lol you’re gonna tell me how big of a fan I am?
I’m expected to drop $70 for every PPV they rollout even though ik they have their best competitors on the sidelines because of pay.
I’m not sure how big of a fan you are, based on your post it appears you’re a bigger fan of a specific fighter than the sport itself but I can’t say for sure. I also don’t think you’re expected to buy every PPV, I mean UFC 250 was an alright card but I didn’t expect many to buy it

The fight was postponed as soon as the announcement of Burns pulling out was made yet Sherdog is all “omg u guyz who will step up lulz”

I wonder how much time she spends staring out that window thinking about killing her husband and how she would make it look like an accident

she was all but ready to kill her husband and run off with the UPS truck guy but then he bought her the steam cleaner and she had a change of heart.
Bitches love steam cleaners

Masvidal isn’t serious about taking this fight and he has no chance of winning. I’d rather wait for Burns

He smokes weed out of camp so he’s on performance enhancing drug/s and is clearly just trying to get an unfair advantage.

I’m not sure how big of a fan you are, based on your post it appears you’re a bigger fan of a specific fighter than the sport itself but I can’t say for sure. I also don’t think you’re expected to buy every PPV, I mean UFC 250 was an alright card but I didn’t expect many to buy it
I love MMA. But I also know that the UFC has routinely force fed us things just to distract us from the real possibilities out there. Yeah 251 is good but it’s not what it could be, I don’t want Holloway vs Volk to be like their last matchup. I also don’t want to see Aldo kick his way through a decision either.

To clarify, there are some fighters withKO power that don’t always look to finish and then there are fighters with KO power that look to finish every single fight. I know Burns can finish a fight wherever the fight goes and I know Usman is as tough as nails, that fight had me hooked despite me knowing there were other contenders out there. Now I just feel like 251 is another supposedly “stacked” card (filled with ok fights) being used to get us by while they continue to not pay the best of the best. We’re lucky we got Cejudo vs Cruz And Gaethje vs Ferguson on a card I did pay for.

The fight was postponed as soon as the announcement of Burns pulling out was made yet Sherdog is all “omg u guyz who will step up lulz”
It’s sad that we are better off being hopeless as fans rather than anticipating them doing the right thing. This is a reflection of the issue at large. They don’t care about us they just care about being the sport that saved ESPN during COVID- 19. Anyone who doesn’t think that Disney shoveling money to the UFC in order to keep this up is blind.

Back