I can't belive Aldo is a +200 underdog against Yan

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What the hell?

I love Yan but the dude had a razor close fight with Jimmy Rivera (save the 2 late knockdowns) and beat a 40 years old Faber. Got tagged in both fights.

Moraes is 10x better than anybody Yan has ever fought and Aldo ate his best shots including a headkick early. He still walked him down. So we know his chin holds up pretty well.

At best I see it as a pick'em fight because Yan being younger, less worn and trickier. But damn Aldo will be bigger, more powerful and way more experienced.

As I said before.. I'm a big fan of both guys but I really think Aldo gets a TKO victory here.

What the hell?

I love Yan but the dude had a razor close fight with Jimmy Rivera (save the 2 late knockdowns) and beat a 40 years old Faber. Got tagged in both fights.

Moraes is 10x better than anybody Yan has ever fought and Aldo ate his best shots including a headkick early. He still walked him down. So we know his chin holds up pretty well.

At best I see it as a pick'em fight because Yan being younger, less worn and trickier. But damn Aldo will be bigger, more powerful and way more experienced.

As I said before.. I'm a big fan of both guys but I really think Aldo gets a TKO victory here.
The shot taking... Aldo's tough AF.

U going to believe it soon don't worry
True AF though.:cool:

50-50 fight in my book
On the line,,, either way hard AF to kall.:eek:

When was the last time Yan lost?
I can't remember.

If Aldo doesn't get ktfo, he wins. Will he?

What the hell?

I like Yan to KO Aldo in the 4th round.

What the hell?

When was the last time Yan lost?
I can't remember.

I think age and Petr's record are the main reasons. The only Loss Yan ever had was avenged plus Aldo has only fought once at 135 and lost

........and most people are picking Aldo. People just never learn. I'm not saying Jose cant win but at -250/+210 --- it would certainly give me pause and, at the very least, just stay away from putting money on fight.
This kind of reminds me of Cejudo- Cruz except I was more certain of that outcome and my followers are fully aware as I tried my best over a half dozen posts to not fall in the trap of betting " the great D.Cruz" at +220.
It was another las Vegas invitational all u can eat buffet. $$$$ kept pouring in on Cruz( as I figured) , yet the strip's outfits stood put at the odds( actually, it did come down it a bit)

Yan has a lot of the qualities that Max does.

He jabs, feints, combos, keeps a high pace/pressure, has an iron chin and great cardio. Basically everything save the reach advantage. All of which is stuff that has been nightmarish for Aldo to deal with. Plus down at Bantemweight Aldo's stamina is even more compromised. It really seems like we're heading for an Max-Jose re-enactment.

Still rooting for Aldo though.

........and most people are picking Aldo. People just never learn. I'm not saying Jose cant win but at -250/+210 --- it would certainly give me pause and, at the very least, just stay away from putting money on fight.
This kind of reminds me of Cejudo- Cruz except I was more certain of that outcome and my followers are fully aware as I tried my best over a half dozen posts to not fall in the trap of betting " the great D.Cruz" at +220.
It was another las Vegas invitational all u can eat buffet. $$$$ kept pouring in on Cruz( as I figured) , yet the strip's outfits stood put at the odds.

cool story bro

He jabs, feints, combos, keeps a high pace/pressure, has an iron chin and great cardio. Basically everything save the reach advantage. All of which is stuff that has been nightmarish for Aldo to deal with. Plus down at Bantemweight Aldo's stamina is even more compromised. It really seems like we're heading for an Max-Jose re-enactment.

He doesn't have the reach and doesn't throw half of the volume. Petr will look for takedowns where Max didn't. It's a very different fight and a weird comp.

Rooting for Yan, betting on Aldo.
win / win

I'm not sold on Yan having an iron chin.

Back