Thug Throwback

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone remember when Rose was another UFC hot chick and seemed to be pushed as if she was another Paige? I think she challenged Paige to shave her head so they could symbolize they are more than a pretty face and Paige chickened out but Rose didn't and kept the look going on to be champion. Not sure why I ended up watching this video but here is a Rose throwback, I believe before she was even on TUF.

giphy.gif

She looked so much better with hair....

90% of a woman's fighting ability seems to be based on looks........ on Sherdog.

90% of stats are made up. I still semi believe in the above statement.

Somebody got triggered! Helax Pat.

<Gizmo01>
Well I don't want to be misunderstood here. See, I'm pretty big on anti-stupidity. I think the biggest problem in society is a purposefully unknowing public. Even when an article is given to you in full with quotes and you don't bother to understand it past the headline, cuz you enjoy sensationalism? It makes you, very literally, by definition, a retardation of society.

So, don't get me wrong, I'm not some huge Rose fan, I'm well behind Zheng as champ and think Roses mental game makes her potentially too inconsistent. Im not here to defend her, just offend you. Cuz when you continue to peddle the same shit that keeps needing to be disproved time and time again because you never learned to read, you deserve offense.

I hope you understand, but i also doubt it, what with the learning disability and all. Have a blessed day.
<Oku04>

Anyone remember when Rose was another UFC hot chick and seemed to be pushed as if she was another Paige? I think she challenged Paige to shave her head so they could symbolize they are more than a pretty face and Paige chickened out but Rose didn't and kept the look going on to be champion. Not sure why I ended up watching this video but here is a Rose throwback, I believe before she was even on TUF.

giphy.gif

She looked so much better with hair....
She was beautiful.
Shameless came on yesterday and Carl was about 11, all you see is her bald head playing that part

My man, you’ve been spamming this gif for what, a whole day now? <36>

Long-hair Rose was superior, we need her back. Come on Pat Barry, make it happen.

My man, you’ve been spamming this gif for what, a whole day now? <36>

Long-hair Rose was superior, we need her back. Come on Pat Barry, make it happen.
I personally think weed is a good poster but he’s on ignore for about a week or two until the novelty of that gif begins to thin.

I actually think the shaved head makes her seem more legitimate. If you were an average man on the street and asked to pick out a champion martial artist, you'd choose the badass bald chick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back