Conor will become a three division champ if Burns wins

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
So a few years ago, I thought Conor could be a three weight division champ with the right match making, BEFORE he fought Eddie and beat Eddie. I thought Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor, and he thoroughly got smashed as I thought, and I thought if Wonderboy beat Woodley, and he came pretty close, I thought he had a pretty good shot at beating Wonderboy if his power at least somewhat carried over. And look what Pettis was able to do, you see.

Now, I thought there were more difficult match ups at featherweights, you know. With the RIGHT MATCH MAKING, and UFC did their best, I thought he had a good shot.

Well, I do think Uzman is a better fighter than Burns, and I think Uzman will beat Burns. I don't think this fight is as close as some people are making it out to be, but maybe it's me. But, I think Burns has a real shot at beating Uzman too.

UFC is well known for giving out undeserved titleshots. I'm sure it would be even worse for the biggest cashcow of all time in Irish Leprechaun.

I think Burns has better chance at beating Uzman than he has at beating Conor. Match ups are everything. If Burns beat Uzman somehow someway, if I were Conor, I'd ask for Burns fight. And I think he'd beat him and finish him.

So if Burns wins, Conor will become a three division champ. That wouldn't mean much at all, would be more of a sham than anything just like Cejudo's two weight division champ thing in my eyes, but my prediction from a few years ago would come true.

Conor will become a three division champ.

Tree times champ!
Shogun was shook, Conna scares LHW's!

CompetentAbandonedCowrie-size_restricted.gif

Seeing how Burns took down Woodley (great MMA wrestler) and has World class grappling (that he has brought with him into MMA), I'd say if he ran into trouble with McGregor standing (which he might) he could change it up and take him down and batter him or submit him.

Unlike many on here, I respect McGregor's skills and recognize he is a legit threat. However, I would make Burns a favorite if he beats Woodley and Usman in back to back fights.

So a few years ago, I thought Conor could be a three weight division champ with the right match making, BEFORE he fought Eddie and beat Eddie. I thought Eddie was the easiest match up for Conor, and he thoroughly got smashed as I thought, and I thought if Wonderboy beat Woodley, and he came pretty close, I thought he had a pretty good shot at beating Wonderboy if his power at least somewhat carried over. And look what Pettis was able to do, you see.

Now, I thought there were more difficult match ups at featherweights, you know. With the RIGHT MATCH MAKING, and UFC did their best, I thought he had a good shot.

Well, I do think Uzman is a better fighter than Burns, and I think Uzman will beat Burns. I don't think this fight is as close as some people are making it out to be, but maybe it's me. But, I think Burns has a real shot at beating Uzman too.

UFC is well known for giving out undeserved titleshots. I'm sure it would be even worse for the biggest cashcow of all time in Irish Leprechaun.

I think Burns has better chance at beating Uzman than he has at beating Conor. Match ups are everything. If Burns beat Uzman somehow someway, if I were Conor, I'd ask for Burns fight. And I think he'd beat him and finish him.

So if Burns wins, Conor will become a three division champ. That wouldn't mean much at all, would be more of a sham than anything just like Cejudo's two weight division champ thing in my eyes, but my prediction from a few years ago would come true.

Conor will become a three division champ.
Why the hate for Cejudo?
He did finish what some called Killashaw the GOAT 135er.

He then finished the nr.1 contender in a killer Magic Marlon Moraes.

And then fought the actual GOAT 135er and finished him too.

Put some #Respekt on the CHAMP boy

Triple C Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I wish Dana would put his foot down and say 'you say you're retired, then you're retired'

Lol. I hope Burns beats Usman, so that Dana&Conor pretends this is another Alvarez vs. McGregor'ish opportunity and Conor just get his ass beat from bell to bell.

Lol. I hope Burns beats Usman, so that Dana&Conor pretends this is another Alvarez vs. McGregor'ish opportunity and Conor just get his ass beat from bell to bell.

I think Burns is a way tougher fight for Conor for sure. Not an easy fight. Eddie was a gimmee fight. Burns definitely can win, but I think COnor can finish Burns.

Conor has a legit shot at beating Burns, 60/40 Conor. Thread is not as ignorant as many suggest.

Burns will make Conor tap with ease if they ever fought.

Back