Is Ferguson real top LW?

At this point he loses to Conor
tenor.gif

One loss to Gaethje, now he sucks. You are true sherdogger sir..

i actually see dustin vs tony being very competitive. you think tony wont touch up his boxing and gameplan youre just
weird

At this point he loses to Gaethje, Dustin, Conor, Hooker and Khabib.
View attachment 779893
What are you talking about? He fucks hooker up. With gaethje, at least gaethje had the pace and cardio. The same thing would happen with poirier I suspect. Hooker? Are you fucking kidding me? It'll start of competitive then it'll just end up sad. Same thing with Conor. He fucks both of them up, something bad.

Dunno why y'all keep responding to this troll. He rarely responds. He just wants to get a reaction out of you

lol what a retarded thread.
Prime Tony would've beaten everyone you named including Khabib and Conman Mcraper

What a shame both guys ducked Tony.

lol @ thinking Gaethje beating almost 40-year-old Ferguson after knee surgery and a mental Health Crisis means anything.

Last edited:
He is and i don't see how you can be so sure that he looses to Hooker...

how can he be so sure he loses to any of those guys besides Gaethje? at least Poirer and Hooker are down to fight him, Tony has been calling out Conor for years and Conor hasn't done shit. if he was as confident in fighting Tony as TS is, he'd have knocked Tony out instead of old washed up Cowboy on a losing streak.

tenor.gif

One loss to Gaethje, now he sucks. You are true sherdogger sir..

Before Gaethje, some were discrediting Tony because he lost to MJ.
in 2012...
Before those 12 wins in a row
With a broken hand

At this point he loses to Gaethje, Dustin, Conor, Hooker and Khabib.
View attachment 779893

Hooker wins the first 2 rounds than gasses and gets submitted
Same for Conor
Hard fight vs Poirier, though
He has the best chance of beating Khabib at LW by far... I don't see how Poirier 2 or Gaethje can beat Khabib but Tony's elbows from the bottom might do the trick. Hell, Conor elbowed Khabib while taken down.

So yeah, still top LW

Filthy casuals

Back