Fergusons loss proved what would have happened against Khabib?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know that Khabib-Ferguson won't happen since it apparently violates the laws of physics. However, don't we now know who would have won?

Khabib likely would have won, but you never know what can happen in a fight. Nobody thought GSP would lose to Matt Serra or that Bisping would KO Rockhold, but it happened.:rolleyes:

Justin doesn't fight anything like Khabib but Khabib would've crushed Tony worse than Gaethje did.

Levels to this game

No, of course it is more likely that Khabib would've won, but it obviously would've been a completely different fight and a fight I believe Tony would've been more prepared for stylistically. I see that fight being more competitive.

it depends at what point they met. Shame it never happened and almost certainly won't now.

Tony has two issues that will hurt him against top guys, especially at this point in his career (age, mileage):

1. Easy to hit, poor defensive boxing
2. Easy to take down

Justin exploited the first flaw and Khabibi would exploit the second flaw for the W. Both Justin and Khabibi are terrible match-ups for Tony.

Tony has two issues that will hurt him against top guys, especially at this point in his career (age, mileage):

1. Easy to hit, poor defensive boxing
2. Easy to take down

Justin exploited the first flaw and Khabibi would exploit the second flaw for the W. Both Justin and Khabibi are terrible match-ups for Tony.

That's what I mean was proven

Khabib likely would have won, but you never know what can happen in a fight. Nobody thought GSP would lose to Matt Serra or that Bisping would KO Rockhold, but it happened.:rolleyes:

If you're implying a Ferguson win would be as unlikely as the two you list, I disagree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back