Canada Day is over.

Alphakennybody20

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Holy fuck I'm hammered good rip boys, we rlly handled it dirty tn.

I still have Silva>GSP but whatever Quebec doesn't even wanna be apart of Canada so Fuck Gourges

Last edited:
Happy Canada Day.. You must be hammered.. Tomorrow you will see the error of this post...GSP>Silva.

Gatinuea is a dirty greasy, dark fuckin place, fuck gourges

Last edited:
Why do you care if quebec leaves, I say dont let the door hit you on the way out

I take it you aren’t getting laid tonight if your first thought was to post on sherdog when you got home

GSP lay n prayed vs diaz, that's just embarrassing to be honest he doesn't even deserve to represent Canada like a French pussy

Pussy frenchmen.

Please keep the rub and tugs open for me, and the boys when we come to visit. That's all Quebec's good for dirty greasy weekend's wtb
Lol. Im jus buggin. Altho im sick of the bloc Québécois as well.

Lmao I'm not a big fan of Québec either. Part of the reason I don't like GSP tbh.

Holy fuck I'm hammered good rip boys, we rlly handled it dirty tn.

I still have Silva>GSP but whatever Quebec doesn't even wanna be apart of Canada so Fuck Gourges
Canada.......
tenor.gif

Lmao I'm not a big fan of Québec either. Part of the reason I don't like GSP tbh.
Take in I travelled 8 hours from Toronto to see the "GOAT" in his prime vs. Diaz and I showed up to a fucking snooze fest. This is why he's not the GOAT!!!!

Watch Condit Vs Hendricks if you haven't ever watched it, 2nd best fight I've ever witnessed in person, besides Jones v Gus.

is Canada a real country? I heard about it on South Park once

Back