Gina's Hot Pic Gets Deleted

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
Ex-MMA star Gina Carano fumes after Instagram deleted her nude photo

Former mixed martial arts star Gina Carano said Monday Instagram deleted a nude photo she posted on the social media site in which she was trying to send a message of empowerment.

Carano, 38, used a Prince quote for her caption, according to Yahoo Sport Australia: “I find freedom sexy. I find freedom so sexy I can’t even explain it to you. You wake up every day and feel like you can do anything.”

However, Carano's post violated Instagram’s community guidelines and the photo was deleted. The former fighter took her frustrations out in a tweet.

“So that’s what it’s like to be censored for no reason. Pic was taken down by Instagram. There’s much more important news today but that was some classic bulls—t. The whole post was about freedom of expression. Violating zero rules. Ironic. Feels like I graduated. Thanks Karen.”

For what it’s worth, Instagram’s community guidelines prohibit nudity.

“This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks,” the rules state.

“It also includes some photos of female nipples, but photos of post-mastectomy scarring and women actively breastfeeding are allowed.”

Carano never fought in UFC but was 7-1 in eight bouts in her MMA career. She fought in World Extreme Fighting, World Pro Fighting Championships, Strikeforce and EliteXC. She lost her final fight against Cris Cyborg for the inaugural women’s featherweight title

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-mma-star-gina-carano-instagram-deletes-nude-photo

Nudity is against Instagram's TOS, but if you want to show off your missing tit or a kid sucking on your giant milk bags, that's ok...yet a tastefully done photo gets deleted by their censors ?

What say you Sherbros ?

Note: Can't post the pic here, as Sherdog won't allow it, but I'll add some other hot Gina pics below.

573cd18377c33f24bffe9417f52479d1.jpg

25F15F23-FCB6-41A5-B9C7-CE156073E0AD.png

72BBF44C-5177-4F2A-BF5F-8C5ECE3D9E33.jpeg

source (7).gif

Obligatory

gina-carano-sexy-ass-pics.jpg

(people still think this is her lol)

Never a good sign when they do a news story and the pics they use are 10 years old

Ex-MMA star Gina Carano fumes after Instagram deleted her nude photo

Former mixed martial arts star Gina Carano said Monday Instagram deleted a nude photo she posted on the social media site in which she was trying to send a message of empowerment.

Carano, 38, used a Prince quote for her caption, according to Yahoo Sport Australia: “I find freedom sexy. I find freedom so sexy I can’t even explain it to you. You wake up every day and feel like you can do anything.”

However, Carano's post violated Instagram’s community guidelines and the photo was deleted. The former fighter took her frustrations out in a tweet.

“So that’s what it’s like to be censored for no reason. Pic was taken down by Instagram. There’s much more important news today but that was some classic bulls—t. The whole post was about freedom of expression. Violating zero rules. Ironic. Feels like I graduated. Thanks Karen.”

For what it’s worth, Instagram’s community guidelines prohibit nudity.

“This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks,” the rules state.

“It also includes some photos of female nipples, but photos of post-mastectomy scarring and women actively breastfeeding are allowed.”

Carano never fought in UFC but was 7-1 in eight bouts in her MMA career. She fought in World Extreme Fighting, World Pro Fighting Championships, Strikeforce and EliteXC. She lost her final fight against Cris Cyborg for the inaugural women’s featherweight title

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-mma-star-gina-carano-instagram-deletes-nude-photo

Nudity is against Instagram's TOS, but if you want to show off your missing tit or a kid sucking on your giant milk bags, that's ok...yet a tastefully done photo gets deleted by their censors ?

What say you Sherbros ?

Note: Can't post the pic here, as Sherdog won't allow it, but I'll add some other hot Gina pics below.

View attachment 779488

View attachment 779490

View attachment 779491

View attachment 779492

Nice face, average everything else and LOL at naked pictures being a form of empowerment. Fucking feminists!

Back