No wonder why Cejudo retired now

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The BW division is beyond stacked, no way in hell he beats all this murders.

Smart Man knew to retire on top, hopefully he made enough cash to not need to comeback

Cejudo matches up very favorably against Aljo.

imo he gets beaten into a living death by Yan.

Cejudo matches up very favorably against Aljo.

imo he gets beaten into a living death by Yan.

Based on what, his finish over a 40 year old Urijah Faber, and a decision win over Jimmie Rivera who Sterling, and Moraes beat better.

I get Yan is good, but he seems like another Hardcore darling that's getting a little way to much love for little elite competition faced.

? So because he retired, suddenly he can't beat these guys...

Cejudo probably beats everyone at 135 with the exception of Aldo.

I've never been a fan of his but its hard to discredit his abilities.

Cejudo was looking like a tank, but he beat a glass cannon in Moraes (still a good win) and then beat a 35 yr old Cruz on a 4 year layoff. There were definitely some hard fights for him waiting in the wing. Considering TJ will be back within the next year, BW might be most stacked it’s ever been. I would have liked to see him fight these guys.

I thought this was obvious when he retired. DJ, TJ, Moraes, and Cruz.....greatest combat athlete of all time....give me a break.

Yan, Gabrandt, Aldo, potentially Sean and 135 Dillasnake all pose massive problems for Cejudo.

Unlike Moraes the guys above have solid power but with good cardio too. Cejudo thinking he's GOAT after beating a brittle pillowfisted 4 year layoff Cruz is comedic.

Cejudo was looking like a tank, but he beat a glass cannon in Moraes (still a good win) and then beat a 35 yr old Cruz on a 4 year layoff. There were definitely some hard fights for him waiting in the wing. Considering TJ will be back within the next year, BW might be most stacked it’s ever been. I would have liked to see him fight these guys.
I think he might have won a couple but just can't see him beating all of them

Back