*After this Rocco-Magny decision, kinddaa worried of Sandhagen-Sterling*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
¿30-27 x 2? Man, are this judges filling their full scorecards after watching the last round? Cause they don't seem to be doing it the right way. Seems like the third round values more than the first.

Martin landed no real damage, and Magny outstruck him 2 to 1. While I would have given Martin round 2 for control, I dont think it was too absurd. Wall n stall should not equal win.

I don't if I'm too drunk but I saw either a 29-28 martin or magny.. martin was just exhausted and using his face to block punches in the 3rd and magny still couldn't do anything with them.. either way that was a terrible fight

Yeah the judges are horrific. Vegas ones always suck. I would not be surprised at a Sterling borderline robbery decision.

I don't if I'm too drunk but I saw either a 29-28 martin or magny.. martin was just exhausted and using his face to block punches in the 3rd and magny still couldn't do anything with them..

I was expecting a split decision (1 and 2 were close) and I've only had a few beers so far.

I was surprised at the stats, I thought rocco won 1 and 2, then gassed with 4 mins to go

Back