So is Suga Sean gonna be bigger star than McGregor?

I don’t see Suga tossing deadly weapons that can kill potential opponents before the fight tho.

Homeboy throwing some nasty strikes.
He has more of a lucky charm look than McGregor with that hair, if such a thing was possible.
Need to see him against a wrestler, but I enjoy his striking and he is clear cut above the guys he is facing.

Nah...Cos he doesn't have a whole country behind him. The US will never embrace MMA to that level.

Even though Sean has been quite impressive, he hasn't even fought a top 15 opponent. He really needs those kinda wins before being compared to Conor

Conor has way more charisma and better on the mic... suga show is a hell of a fighter more in the stylebender type of dude who’s a weird different cat

He might be more like an Anderson Silva type of star. Must watch TV but a snoozefest on the mic

I'll certainly be watching him but he doesn't have the talking skills to surpass Conor

Tainted supplements
<EdgyBrah>,It’s crazy how people just believe what the UFC says as fact, they are in USADA’S pocket, and when it comes to their “stars” they can and would absolutely control the narrative by any means necessary because money is on the line

He’s looked good his last 2 outings, but I need to see him against a ranked contender before declaring him the next big thing. Somebody like Chito Vera next would be a perfect test imo.

Got to talk the talk too. Still seems like a stoner kid rather than some charismatic star.

If he embraces his Irish roots, then he'll be bigger than McGregor in no time at all.
Give him 5 more years.

Didn’t he make a statement recently basically saying he won’t take harder fights unless he gets more money.

the guy wants to pad his record with can crushing for years

No. He can barely string a sentence together. Stars need personalities. He'll become a decent heel though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back