If Kayla Harrison managed to enter the UFC and somehow drain herself to fw

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Could she destroy Nunez and Spence, or would be too drained, or is the hype meh.

Ronda couldnt even win gold at the olympics and was only 4th dan, Kayla got 2 gold medals and is a 6th dan. Striking wise she already had 2 ko and tko victories pretty early.

Too bad this is really never going to happen but meh, worth a thread.

Such talent to be wasted in the PFL undefeated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayla_Harrison

I don't know about a one off, but she'd certainly be competitive with at least Spencer. I've seen several of her fights and she clearly relies on the take down and GnP. If she hypothetically beat Nunes, it would be by decision.

Cindy Dandois level striking needs to improve.

She's not that good. Nunes would light her up. Even if they fought at 155.

lol absolutely not.

she's beating soccer moms/cans in invicta or bellator or wherever the fuck she is, and being a can in WMMA means you're really really really really REALLY fucking bad.

not a single person on her record has a wiki page, i don't even have to look at their records to know they aren't good lmao. and from what i've seen she's one of those ronda types who thinks she could beat the men too hahahahaha.

Nunes's striking is really good. Kayla would not stand a chance on the feet in my opinion. She would have to get it to the ground and use heavy top control.

She would most likely have to lose a lot of muscle mass over a few months to get down to 145 and her size plays a big part in her advantage. Not to mention, the opponents she has faced are not close to the opponents at 145 in the UFC.

lol absolutely not.

she's beating soccer moms/cans in invicta or bellator or wherever the fuck she is, and being a can in WMMA means you're really really really really REALLY fucking bad.

not a single person on her record has a wiki page, i don't even have to look at their records to know they aren't good lmao. and from what i've seen she's one of those ronda types who thinks she could beat the men too hahahahaha.

Man this is textbook shertard analysis from top to bottom xD

Kayla is very good. Larissa is no soccer mom neither

Man this is textbook shertard analysis from top to bottom xD

Kayla is very good. Larissa is no soccer mom neither
hahahahahaha sure buddy.

she hasn't beaten anyone that would even be top 20-15 in the UFC, am i right or wrong? exactly.

Nunes's striking is really good. Kayla would not stand a chance on the feet in my opinion. She would have to get it to the ground and use heavy top control.

She would most likely have to lose a lot of muscle mass over a few months to get down to 145 and her size plays a big part in her advantage. Not to mention, the opponents she has faced are not close to the opponents at 145 in the UFC.

Nunes is the best ever but behind her I think you are overratin the talent at 145 in UFC. That or you just don't really know Kayla or even Pacheco

hahahahahaha sure buddy.

she hasn't beaten anyone that would even be top 20-15 in the UFC, am i right or wrong? exactly.

Your opinion is based on wiki pages.

Yeah she would be top15 in UFC. How much is getting paid whoever is #15 in UFC?
She had the chance to get 1 million for beating Kayla

Nunes is the best ever but behind her I think you are overratin the talent at 145 in UFC. That or you just don't really know Kayla or even Pacheco

I have watched every single Kayla fight. I know who Pacheco is. What I said is fairly simple...the talent at 145 in the UFC is better than the talent at 155 in Bellator.

I don't think Kayla could make the weight cut. If she did make it, it would have to be over time by way of shedding pounds and muscle. Then when she got to a comfortable place to make the cut, some of her advantages would be taken from her such as size and strength.

I think you may have read into my post too far.

I have watched every single Kayla fight. I know who Pacheco is. What I said is fairly simple...the talent at 145 in the UFC is better than the talent at 155 in Bellator.

I don't think Kayla could make the weight cut. If she did make it, it would have to be over time by way of shedding pounds and muscle. Then when she got to a comfortable place to make the cut, some of her advantages would be taken from her such as size and strength.

I think you may have read into my post too far.

I have just read into your post that she fights in Bellator :confused:....

Anyways I dont know if she can perform at 145. I guess not.
Not many female no matter how much she weights can beat Kayla at 155 though

Your opinion is based on wiki pages.

Yeah she would be top15 in UFC. How much is getting paid whoever is #15 in UFC?
She had the chance to get 1 million for beating Kayla
i didn't say kayla wouldn't be top 15, i said nobody she's BEATEN would be top 20-15.

straight up tell me i'm wrong, you actually can't.

I actually kinda liked the pfl model and dont blame her or lance palmer for banging that shit out over there.

She definitely has the pedigree of what it takes to succeed in combat sports. Probably get lit up by amanda but other than her is there a scary bigger girl that can make her pay enough before she gets them down?

Back