Will jeremy stephens ever shake the presser moment

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who the fook is that guy moment. Its sad because although he has lost a few lately, he has been a fucking machine his entire career. A tough guy that loses a bunch but also finishes a lot of guys the ultimate gate keeper for sure. He has had a heck of a career but hes just forver going to be known for that one moment when conor just ko'd him on the mic. This is why conor is so amazing at what he does.

xpCdrRL.png

That's Conor's Mom for the Noobs that don't know..

This is why Connor doesn’t even acknowledge guys like Usman! he blesses and brands you with every mention

This is why Connor doesn’t even acknowledge guys like Usman! he blesses and brands you with every mention

People thought that was bad press for Jeremy but it really wasn't.

Stephens has literally three times the amount of UFC fights as Conor. No he hasn’t reached the success or popularity as Conor, but there is something to be said for that. He’s had some good wins, main evented shows, and had some of the most brutal ko’s ever. Who the fuck is that guy should not apply to Stephens, unless you’re a noob.
But that was a funny moment, and that will be one of the things people remember him for, and he shouldn’t be ashamed of it. Honestly I think Conor will be more embarrassed by some of his actions later in life.

If the man is gonnna let petty squabbles like that bring him down, then he never deserved to be on the top. Looking back at it, everybody already knew how dangerous he was but considering his place in rankings at the time, he was way out of line trying to talk shit with Conor and got put in his place lol didn't change perception of him being a brutal fighter afterwards either but I did hear somewhere that the Conor thing made him depressed or something. No offence, but if thats true then Stephens is just weak minded

Conor hater here, but that was a weak reply from Stephens.

He gets a pic with Conor’s mom years later shows that Conor and that presser have been in his head this whole time

I personally thought it was a good payback even a couple years later. Conor is in a lot of fighters heads...how many people have called him out?

The only way would be to beat Conor. And let's face it, that ain't happening anytime soon.

Doesn't he call himself Scacario now or something like that?

I watched that live and up until this thread I completely forgot who he said that to. The clip has taken on a life of its own outside of its original context. Stephens will be fine.

Conor hater here, but that was a weak reply from Stephens.

He gets a pic with Conor’s mom years later shows that Conor and that presser have been in his head this whole time

They live in different countries he took the opportunity when he had it. Sick burn regardless. imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back