If Cody loses tonight, it's gonna be so bad....

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
coming off this

back against the wall necktats, please don't be an idiot

Cody is the type of fighter to get in wild exchanges.

He needs to stop brawl from the opening bell and be more patient

All he has to do is not go full retard for 15 minutes. He's done it before but that was 4 years ago. Can he do it again?

Very interested to see if the rise of “patient JG” can lead to the rise of “patient Cody”

Cody was getting outstruck by Munhoz before he made it a brawl. I think Assuncao might be too technical.

cody's one of those low fight IQ guys. he needs to learn to be more patient, but i don't think he has the smarts to pull it off. he gets goaded into fire-fights way too easily, he's like a bull against a matador.

I have the feeling he's going to get KO'd. I think he's going to get outworked a little and then cause him to try to brawl like what happened vs. Munhoz.

Cody did leave tam, thankfully. I feel like a guy like Mark Henry could sharpen up his boxing enough to bring him back to being championship caliber. However, we have no idea how the last three brutal KO’s have affected him. I like Cody but sadly I feel like his best days are behind him.

Cody loves getting in wild exchanges and loops hooks leaving himself wide open - If he gets hit hard he'll forget any skills he has and try to prove how tough he is.

This is what makes a Cody fight highly anticipated, what makes Cody fun to watch. Winning isn't everything.

please don't be an idiot
He can't help himself - as soon as he gets hit hard he loses any bit of rationality.

He also seems to think he is better than he is - the show boating stuff - forget that stuff.

He can win this fight if he can reel himself in and accept that he will have to, most likely, accept getting a DECISION win.

Back