Eddie Wineland, tonight, will tell us Sean O'Malley's Future

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sean O'Malley to me looks like a future champion with Jon Jones level talent. He's absolutely dominated and embarrassed his prior, lower level UFC opponents.

Eddie Wineland is the real deal, Holyfield. There's a level right below the elite and that's Eddie Wineland. He's 99% of what the very top fighters are.

• If Sean O'Malley loses to Wineland then he's not good enough to be an elite fighter.

• If Sean O'Malley just beats Wineland then it tells us that the next level of fighters up, the most elite level of fighters, is good enough to neutralize the weapons of his amazing looking fighting style. He'll be another elite talent, but nothing extraodinary.

• If Sean O'Malley blows through Wineland then the next level of fighters up, the most elite level of fighters, won't be able to neutralize the weapons of his amazing looking fighting style either. He will blow through them too and become the champion.

Tonight will tell us which way Sean O'Malley's wind blows.

You’re putting too much stick into this fight. Eddies good but he’s no top 5 guy, running through him def doesn’t mean Sean can win the title

Just beating Eddie and being nothing special is not fair at all.

For instance look at zabit. Hes considered the top threat. He hasn't destroyed everyone hes faced.

But he's still a special talent.

I agree. A good showing over a solid vet will definitely answer whether or not he’s a good fighter. A great fighter? Well have to wait and see.

Yeah a guy who’s 6-7 in the UFC is the milestone for world beaters...

Man the UFC Marketing machine has some of you guys under their thumb

<{cruzshake}>

g0MLssN.png

Sean O'Malley to me looks like a future champion with Jon Jones level talent. He's absolutely dominated and embarrassed his prior, lower level UFC opponents.

Eddie Wineland is the real deal, Holyfield. There's a level right below the elite and that's Eddie Wineland. He's 99% of what the very top fighters are.

• If Sean O'Malley loses to Wineland then he's not good enough to be an elite fighter.

• If Sean O'Malley just beats Wineland then it tells us that the next level of fighters up, the most elite level of fighters, is good enough to neutralize the weapons of his amazing looking fighting style. He'll be another elite talent, but nothing extraodinary.

• If Sean O'Malley blows through Wineland then the next level of fighters up, the most elite level of fighters, won't be able to neutralize the weapons of his amazing looking fighting style either. He will blow through them too and become the champion.

He will be the Dominick Cruz of BW division in the future

Just beating Eddie and being nothing special is not fair at all.

For instance look at zabit. Hes considered the top threat. He hasn't destroyed everyone hes faced.

But he's still a special talent.
But he has cardio problems unfortunately

Does that make Dominick Cruz the Dominick Cruz of the BW division in the past?
Yea as U said that was in the past but i think right now thatO Malley will be the O Malley of BW division in the future

We won't know how good he is until he faces and elite wrestler. Jon Jones dominated because of his wrestling. Most long time champs had good ground games. We need to see how he does off of his back to see how good he is.

Sean has too much of a 6ix9ine feel for me <Lmaoo>

may tell us more about wineland's future, actually.

This is certainly a test for O'Malley.

I agree it will shed a lot of light on some questions.

Wineland is good, but not currently elite.

If he can beat Wineland I think hell get a top 12 guy.

Back