*I've bet $500 on Cory Sandhagen to beat Aljo Sterling*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
So, after doing some research, watching several fight videos and interviews, I decide to put $500 on Cory to win $480. Almost an even bet.
9VLshjj

JbQInHl.png

https://pasteboard.co/JbQInHl.png

You know, maybe it's not too wise or smart, cause it could go either way. Maybe I should have chosen a better way to transforma 500 into 1000, maybe with a smaller bet (if I was relying on Sandhagen) or looking for other fights/sports. Not feeling confident enough, though.

Why I did the bet? Cause I've lost 500 during the quarentine and I want them back. If I lose today, i'll be reallybdissapointed, but I can afford it. Either way, no more bets for the upcoming weeks.

Why do I choose Sandhagen? As he has pointed in more than one interview, he's just better. Both are very similar, both have enjoyed a big height/reach advantage, but I believe Sandhagen would take a better advantage of "losing" that hándicap. He might kick Aljo's long legs and body, and just feel more confortable with the close distance, small octagon, type of fight. I believe he has also better cardio, a lot of toughness, a total awareness of the whole fight situation (strategy, importance, etc.).

What worries me? That this is just a 3 rounds fight and, with all this terrible judging we have had lately, it could go either way. I mean, if Aljo usable to get a TD and ground control for a minute, a shitty judge could give him half of the fight. Another TD in Rd2 and it goes uphill. If it was a 5 rounds fight, I would be more rekaxed, since I don't think Aljo would stop Cory (maybe by sub, but definitely not by TKO).

Bottom line, just hope Cory is able to stop the early TD attempts, get some shots to the body, some good combination, and that's it, in a way to a close, but clear, UD.

Enjoy the fight and, if someone was annoyed by any of my threads, sorry about that. And if I lose tonight, don't be tough Sherdog.

Last edited:
I hope you looked intensively at Aljo's recent fights because he sure as fuck got a lot better recently, I don't know what triggered it, but in his last 4 fights he looked very very good.
I wouldn't bet on this fight, but Sandhagen certainly isn't a bad bet or anything. If he wins he wins by TKO imo. Don't know the odds of the fight though.

It's one of the closest, great fights we have had in recent memory. Alot of people are trying to cap this fight but the reality is if these guys fought 100x theyd each win 50. Whoever is better tomorrow night wins and that's all that matters but imo it truly is a coin flip

I think he's too big for aljo and the power will get to him

For 11 fights I think sandhagen is really sharp

Aljo just doesnt have the power to trade with him in my opinion

Most of aljos success in my opinion is being really big compared to all the bantamweights he's fought he essentially point fights like magny and either cant or doesnt go for stoppages

Sandhagen is bigger and negates his biggest advantage which is reach and height over smaller bantamweights

So, after doing some research, watching several fight videos and interviews, I decide to put $500 on Cory to win $480. Almost an even bet.
9VLshjj

JbQInHl.png

https://pasteboard.co/JbQInHl.png

You know, maybe it's not too wise or smart, cause it could go either way. Maybe I should have chosen a better way to transforma 500 into 1000, maybe with a smaller bet (if I was eelyibg on Sandhagen) or looking for other fights/sports. Not feeling xonfidwnt enough, though.

Why I did the bet? Cause I've lost 500 during the quarentine and I want them back. If I lose today, i'll be reallybdissapointed, but I can afford it. Either way, no more bets for the upcoming weeks.

Why do I choose Sandhagen? As he has pointed in more than one interview, he's just better. Both are very similar, both have enjoyed a big height/reach advantage, but I believe Sandhagen would take a better advantage of "losing" that hándicap. He might kick Aljo's long legs and body, and just feel more confortable with the close distance, small octagon, type of fight. I believe he has also better cardio, a lot of toughness, a total awareness of the whole fight situation (strategy, importance, etc.).

What worries me? That this is just a 3 rounds fight and, with all this terrible judging we have had lately, it could go either way. I mean, if Aljo usable to get a TD and ground control for a minute, a shitty judge could give him half of the fight. Another TD in Rd2 and it goes uphill. If it was a 5 rounds fight, I would be more rekaxed, since I don't think Aljo would stop Cory (maybe by sub, but definitely not by TKO).

Bottom line, just hope Cory is able to stop the early TD attempts, get some shots to the body, some good combination, and that's it, in a way to a close, but clear, UD.

Enjoy the fight and, if someone was annoyed by any of my threads, sorry about that. And if I lose tonight, don't be tough Sherdog.

What betting service are you using?

I have Aljo in all my parlays tonight. Re-watched the last 4 fights of each guy. Aljo just looks like he's coming on leaps and bounds.

Best of luck.

I wonder which one will be the fight that the judges get wrong this time around.
This one seems like a candidate as does Rocco-Magny.

Good luck. Not an easy fight to bet on and the lines weren't great. I personally have Aljamain in one of my parlays. I feel Sterling will edge him to a UD, but Sandhagen will put up a solid fight.

Good luck bro.
I also have parlays with Sandhagen.
I think the cage will play a part and I Cory can use to his advantage and cut off Alja.

Way to jinx the fight, you numbnuts TS. Do these "I bet on ____" threads ever NOT backfire?

I feel like this could be a decision and after the current events any close decision between a black guy and a white guy will go to the black guy.

Bet on it!

I did! I picked Alijo by decision

Both guys are huge at 135, this bet is risky af. I hope it pays off

Back