The GOAT sent Chael a video, talks about Conor.

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs:
Anderson wants Conor, is serious about it, looking lean, solid, tight.
Chael said the fight is very real, says fans will decide what happens
Conor accepted, Silva accepted, Silva says it's a matter of the UFC and Dana booking it / handing out fight contract.
Chael says winning against Anderson would be a great feat, Anderson willing to go down to 176 pounds for the fight, and losing for Conor wouldn't be that bad either (most disagree I'd guess).
Chael says Conor won't take the fight, will wait for Khabib/Gaethje winner

Hespect to Silva for wanting to bless Conor with a red panty night, but the bald goof won't book it and/or Conor is scared of facing the best MMA striker we've ever seen.

Cliffs:
Conor accepted, Silva accepted, Silva says it's a matter of the UFC and Dana booking it / handing out fight contract.
Chael says winning against Anderson would be a great feat, Anderson willing to go down to 176 pounds for the fight, and losing for Conor wouldn't be that bad either (most disagree I'd guess).

Hespect to Silva for wanting to bless Conor with a red panty night, but the bald goof won't book it and/or Conor is scared of facing the best MMA striker we've ever seen.

Liked for recognising the real Goat

Cool of Anderson to send the video directly to Chael, considering he was the one to end Anderson’s reign and take his belt.

Anderson has won only once since 2012. Is it really unrealistic to see Conor beating him?

he was totally forgotten until conor mentioned haha. he's done in this sport.

One final payday for Anderson, that's really all I get from this.

Was opening that thread thinking of seeing a video of GSP. I'm disappointed. Anderoid Silva is no GOAT material.

<36>

lol what a noob, there are Silva threads daily on sherdog you embarassing 2018 noob

believe me I don't care how you and others praising 45 year old dead grandpa has 1 win in his last 8 matches. even his family only talking about his funeral soon. hahaaaa

you're here since 2014 but you couldn't find a fighter to be a fan of. find somebody else worths to talk man. and yes silva did a great job in ufc but we saw that he could not do the same in higher levels. he did this he did that but when? he couldn't catch up with the next generation. he could have stopped at one point, but he didn't. he taught everybody how to ruin a good career. 10 losses. not a goat.

pitiful noob.

I dont think Anderson can make 176lbs anymore let's be real guys please

believe me I don't care how you and others praising 45 year old dead grandpa has 1 win in his last 8 matches. even his family only talking about his funeral soon. hahaaaa

you're here since 2014 but you couldn't find a fighter to be a fan of. find somebody else worths to talk man. and yes silva did a great job in ufc but we saw that he could not do the same in higher levels. he did this he did that but when? he couldn't catch up with the next generation. he could have stopped at one point, but he didn't. he taught everybody how to ruin a good career. 10 losses. not a goat.

pitiful noob.

You can't articulate yourself and it is quite obvious you're underage and have no clue what you're watching. Do you expect anyone to take you serious on here?

In 2 years when you've grown up a little bit you'll look back at your posts in embarrassment and delete your account. Think of me when you do that.

Cliffs:

Chael sent a video to his own show?

You can't articulate yourself and it is quite obvious you're underage and have no clue what you're watching. Do you expect anyone to take you serious on here?

In 2 years when you've grown up a little bit you'll look back at your posts in embarrassment and delete your account. Think of me when you do that.

6 years, and you are still not able to do what I did. look at your own nickname dude. embarrassing.

get some fresh air. in the next couple of years we'll need to teach silva how to walk. and then I'll find you and teach you how to think. you are using the same words over and over again.

Conor might finally have the chance to make Anderson Silva money, playboy.

Back