Mystic Chaels next prediction

Chael_Sonnen

I'm the reason Waldo is hiding.
@Black
Reaction score
Nostrodamus Chael is 2 for 2 on predictions so far.
I predicted the massive upset of Smith vs Glover (Glover via killing)
Also Overeem vs Harris.

So, whats my next prediction?

Spencer.
Despite what Vegas Odds say, just like Glover, Spencer will be the next underdog to take a victory in the Coronavirus times.
Spencer will be the Featherweight champion tomorrow.

Don’t refer to yourself as Chael if you are being a normy Sherdogger. Full gimmick or not atall. I can’t change my name to AndersonSilva and not say es normal every thread. You need more OK Greats. Etc. Cheers

A big factor of my recent dislike towards your threads is mostly the avatar though, really throws me off. Why does Islam look special?

giphy.gif

Don’t refer to yourself as Chael if you are being a normy Sherdogger. Full gimmick or not atall. I can’t change my name to AndersonSilva and not say es normal every thread. You need more OK Greats. Etc. Cheers

A big factor of my recent dislike towards your threads is mostly the avatar though, really throws me off. Why does Islam look special?
I lost an AV bet. Can't change it for another week lol.

Nunes looked very beatable in her last fight, this could be an upset that can happen. I will pick Nunes, but won't be real surprised if Spencer wins it.

WHEN is the goddamn vaccine coming? Im tired of using a mask.

Also Overeem vs Harris.

Spencer.
Despite what Vegas Odds say, just like Glover, Spencer will be the next underdog to take a victory in the Coronavirus times.
Glover was not a massive upset and I bet Glover myself cause the betting odds seemed rather off ( +140, +150). Under the circumstances and the way Smith has been built up and performed, I thought theyd make Anthony a solid -240/ +200 over the 40 year old. My only knock on myself is I'm too cautious and I made a small bet but a winner is a winner. The opener bothered me right out of the gate.

I have to admit Chael was right on the Smith fight. He called it. He said Teixeira will demolish him. He didn't just pick the winner. I was impressed.

Also Overeem vs Harris.

Spencer.

Who is Spencer Fisher fighting for the title?

We have a better chance of the world being plagued with a virus from China and people rioting in the streets than Spencer winning tonight.

BTW, fully expect an eating crow thread if I fuck this one up.

But I won't. Mystic Chael is always right.

Those other fights where hardly upsets. Im sure Spencer will lose. I predicted Conor would beat Cowboy in a round,so Im also always right

Why anybody would have picked Harris over Reem is beyond me. Harris is not championship level material and has a horrible win/loss ratio record.

I knew Glover was going to win too and that was another one odds makers had wrong. Just 'cause Glover doesn't fight as often anymore doesn't mean he lost it. He's got that old man strength and a few tricks up his sleeve and made Smith look like he was still at mw. No big surprise there.

And I don't know who Spencer is and I don't care. It's wmma.

I had a dream last night. There was a box on my doorstep. I cheerfully tried to pick it up but it was too heavy. It must have weighed 220 lbs of rock solid muscle. "What is it," I asked, "What's in the mail?" Suddenly, the package started to open itself. My curiosity piqued, I looked onwards. Out of the package emerged a glorious Chael Sonnen wearing nothing but a light coating of olive oil over his alpha male physique. "Chael is in the mail," he said. What a patriotic sight of American steel and sex appeal!

Last edited:
Back