Who will fight Stipe next?

Waits out DC imo and then fights Ngannou. Hope I'm wrong though as it would be a bitch move.

Stipe-Miocic-Francis-Ngannou-UFC-220-preview.jpg

Covid 19 if you believe him.

Then he'll have to sort out the riots probably.

Then maybe he'll at some point think about taking a fight in the UFC, unless anything else comes up in the meantime.

I don't think he wants to fight DC again. The only reason DC lost the last time is he fought a very stupid fight. DC is an Olympic wrestler and he did not go for a single takedown that I can remember. Stood toe to toe and paid for it. Stipe got pretty banged up in that fight too. I think DC will retire without another fight.

DC deserves the rematch, and if there ever was a case for a trilogy fight, then it is this one. Two of the best ever with a finish over each other, and people from both fan bases calling each one a fluke.
Francis can wait it out, or take another fight. I would expect him to wait in that case, considering most of his other options would be rematches against guys he beat like. Maybe he wants to avenge his stinker against black beast first.

Retirement ? I am afraid the 162 significant strikes in his head against DC was too much ! It was a record but his brain, his nervous system and chin are damaged.
Today I said he saw black point in his eye !

DC or Ngannou?
Honestly is this a question Logically it is DC then Ngannou BUT if DC wins and then retire then i think Stipe will retire Too then the HW division will be in Chaos and dont forget that Jon Jones is out of the equation as of right now

Dear god, lets not get another useless rematch. Jones or Blaydes. After that, I guess Ngannou is ok.

I don't think he wants to fight DC again. The only reason DC lost the last time is he fought a very stupid fight. DC is an Olympic wrestler and he did not go for a single takedown that I can remember. Stood toe to toe and paid for it. Stipe got pretty banged up in that fight too. I think DC will retire without another fight.
He took Stipe down in the 1st and attempted a few more but got stuffed. Stipe took down DC in the 3rd. DC didn’t lose because just decided to abandon wrestling. He didn’t have the tank to wrestle. Any other excuse DC gave for abandoning his best weapon is bullshit.

I think Stipe fights DC and retires regardless of the outcome. I think he realizes that he doesn't survive an Ngannou rematch, nor does he beat contenders like Curtis Blaydes.

He took Stipe down in the 1st and attempted a few more but got stuffed. Stipe took down DC in the 3rd. DC didn’t lose because just decided to abandon wrestling. He didn’t have the tank to wrestle. Any other excuse DC gave for abandoning his best weapon is bullshit.
OK, thanks for refreshing my memory!:D

If Ngannou isnt fighting Jones then he deserves a rematch with Stipe. If he is then do Stipe/DC 3 winner v. Jones/Ngannou

Jones is a bitch and was blowing smoke though and I really doubt he'd fight Ngannou so I guess Stipe/Ngannou 2

Back