Who would win Chael - Anderson 3?

img_0394-jpg.251501

Oldman Anderoid flatlines Shael faster than the 2nd fight and proceeds to invite him over his house for a brazilian BBQ.

I would say Silva - he's been far more active against top competition the past 5 years.

Chael is also retired - but his last 3 fights against Machida, Fedor, and Wanderlei all had him looking pretty wreckless in the striking, causing him to get dropped in all those fights. I would think that Silva would be able to put him down as well.

Silva has already finished him twice in their primes. Chael is out of fighting and Silva is still fighting. Silva would finish him in the 1st this time.

Silva by KO. Sonnen is out for a paycheck and nothing more at this point in his career. His fight with Fedor was embarrassing and he is fighting in the senior league at Bellator. Silva is still fighting big name guys, and even though he doesn't win, he still holds his own. Adesanya, DC, Bisping, all excellent fighters. DC on about 5 days notice, and went the distance. Still pretty impressive.

I've already seen Chuck vs Tito

No thanks

Chael lol. Wrestling ages better than striking. When was the last time Silva put someone out?

Chael 48-47.

Considering he lost that first 2, it is Anderson.

Sonnen goes 3-0

he's undefeated and undisputed for a reason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back