You know you wanna see A. Silva vs Mcgregor

Reaper_mma_MKII

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just admit you wanna see that shit.

Just the visual alone, the sheer level of what the fuck/holy shit from seeing Anderson Silva of all people standing across from and fighting McGregor.

Conor to call out chuck liddell after i suppose yea ? he's new gimmick beating up old dudes.

Maybe a prime Spider. But current Andy is slow.

2 counter strikers? Boring. It would look like the Izzy fight

Do Anderson fans really wanna see this? Imagine your hero losing to someone two weight classes below.... Okay now I wanna see it.

Can potentially be a great fight, also could potentially a shitshow. I picture them hugging at the beginning and end of every round to”show respect”. There will be no killer instinct, it will be pure entertainment like WWE.

Either way sherdog will crown the winner the GOAT.

Anderson went the distance with the current MW champ a year ago.
Silva by round 2 KO
<{silvanormal}>
This all the way. He submitted Travis lutter and Dan Henderson on the ground. When Anderson Silva wants to turn it up he will and there's nothing Connor McGregor could do about it.-

Silva lost to the champ by a solitary round a year ago, he should rip Conors head off with knees in the clinch.

if I thought they’d take it seriously I’d be for it but it would probably be Silva DC exhibition bs but worse

prediction: w McGregor
Silva fucks around & loses a decision

Just admit you wanna see that shit.
3KQPXF.gif

I would have loved to watch a prime Spider ragdoll and dismantle Conrad, yes.

This is just a spectacle dance with an old legend. Once again, Connol gets to pick his dance partner, right down to the shoes.

The little prick understands his jig is up, and his 15 minutes are about over. He's trying to piece together a legacy of some sort. What an utter disappointment of a career.

Old man Silva would fucking destroy Conor. In all my years here I have always thought account bets were idiotic, but I would even do it for this fight.

Back