Chris Weidman at Heavyweight or Welterweight?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Weidman didn't have any luck at LHW and got too embarrassed at MW.

Should he sacrifice power for speed at Welterweight or fatten himself up for Heavyweight.
He'll be slower, but will have more power at HW.

What do you think?

And guys.........

Never forget!

9c5e7b88-c644-4f92-b2f0-acf347a326fa-jpeg.380349

I think ww would be a good option if he got on a good diet program

Should he sacrifice power for speed at Welterweight or fatten himself up for Heavyweight.

What do you think?

And guys.........

Never forget!

between WW and HW?

HW definitely

first one then the other, alternating back and forth between the divisions.

What do you think?

And guys.........

Never forget!

Heavyweight? :sniper:<45>

He ain’t making 170, and he’d get murdered at heavyweight. For Weidman, weight class changes aren’t the answer. He’s just past it as a fighter. Simple as that.

Sure, and he'll be beating Francis up until the point Ngannou knocks him unconscious.

What do you think?

And guys.........

Never forget!

Are you Android Silva?

Sounds like a hater who wants Weidman to become next White Goodridge.

People need to wake up and smell the napalm. Chris is a large middleweight so welterweight isnt even on the radar. Chris needs to stay at middleweight and start to have a heavy wrestling/ grappling gameplan and see where that takes him.The one thing that's still in his favor is that 185 isn't that deep.

Flip side of coin - Chris already took advantage of that small opening of window----and made the most of it. Chris made bank in Anderson fights and everything after that. I dont like to call fighters " done" ( unless they're in 40s and obvious at that) but Chris is hanging by a thread, imo. Rockhold is broken( jaw-head) - I feel for the guy......Chris is already in that path but not there just yet.

If I'm Luongo- Serra- what do you really say to guy like Chris who has that fighters ego and still believes. It's a delicate line but at some point- your support system around you , well, has to support and in a productive/ healthy way.

Back