Cody was losing against Munhoz until he lost

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Everyone says Cody was winning against TJ until he lost. Ok sure I’ll give Cody a pass especially since TJ was maybe doping for that fight.

Cody’s fight with Munhoz didn’t go that way at all. Cody was getting picked apart on the feet, taking leg kicks and jabs like crazy.

We all know Cody is competitive, and hates losing, which is probably why that fight devolved into a brawl and led to the KO.
JmmFY0t.gif

Edit: cheers to the people who got the joke

Last edited:
Something to consider. Cody has never lost to a clean fighter. Both defeats came from proven PED abusers, he is undefeated against clean fighters.

This being said, I think Cody will get KOed on Saturday.

Cody was doing some good things in there, putting his head down and winging some hooks, but that Munhoz guy did it better. Lots of examples of technical guys getting put away like Wonderboy vs Pettis.

Something to consider. Cody has never lost to a clean fighter. Both defeats came from proven PED abusers, he is undefeated against clean fighters.

This being said, I think Cody will get KOed on Saturday.
Because Cody is cleen? Give me a break

Everyone says Cody was winning against TJ until he lost. Ok sure I’ll give Cody a pass especially since TJ was maybe doping for that fight.

Cody’s fight with Munhoz didn’t go that way at all. Cody was getting picked apart on the feet, taking leg kicks and jabs like crazy.

We all know Cody is competitive, and hates losing, which is probably why that fight devolved into a brawl and led to the KO.
JmmFY0t.gif

TJ was tested, and was clean so that quickly renders your post irrelevant. And nobody was winning before it ended

Ah, the classic "he was losing until he lost" thread...

It's better when its coupled with the "everyone said" thread when it was just one person that was mad at his mom about the mountain dew thing and took it out on Sherdog.

Because Cody is cleen? Give me a break

Is Cleen like a new cleaner spray instead of like 409 or something? I'm going to look into this "Cleen" (asking for a friend)

It's better when its coupled with the "everyone said" thread when it was just one person that was mad at his mom about the mountain dew thing and took it out on Sherdog.

I don't understand. Someone took something out on sherdog because of mountain dew?

Munhoz landed 3 kicks in the first 3 minutes and that was about it. Not that cody really did any better and obviously we know how it ended, but what's that point of this post exactly?

Cody NEEDs to learn how to box. He's so wide open to a well placed right hook at all times. And a left hook most of the time. He doesn't protect himself, he just relies on his speed to land his shots first, and his chin to take the hits, and average head movement gets him away from anything else.
His chin is now suspect, his weaknesses exposed. He's just barely above a one-dimensional fighter. I think he beat Cruz because Cruz backpedaled, kept his hands down, and tried to avoid Cody Caveman's attacks instead of staying in the pocket trying to time a good shot. Cruz also fought emotional, as he's used to being the one with all the trash talk...Cody got under his skin. Cody fought Cody's fight ...never out of his comfort zone.

DOn't get me wrong. The kid is tough as nails, has cement blocks for fists, and TD defense is top notch. He just needs to realize he can hurt people with the elbows on his arms, knees on his legs... and he's got a head on his shoulders he should protect more. If he could up his counterstrike game, mix in some muay thai ...he could get to the top and stay there for a long time.

Back