So What Do You Believe Will Happen To the Winner Whittaker v Till?

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you think the winner will leap frog Cannonier for a titleshot opportunity or will they have to go through him?

Personally I would say either guy would still need one more win but Styles wants to stay busy and after he butchers Costa he will want to defend again sooner than later.

Do you think the winner will leap frog Cannonier for a titleshot opportunity or will they have to go through him?

Personally I would say either guy would still need one more win but Styles wants to stay busy and after he butchers Costa he will want to defend again sooner than later.
I hope they make the winner fight Cannonier. That guy deserves a number 1 contender fight and Darren definitely needs a bigger stamp on his resume than a strategic but close decision against Kelvin.

Robert could arguably throw his name in for title contention with a win, but given his inactivity and decisive loss to Izzy, it'd make sense to have him fight a guy on a streak to actually earn another title shot.

As long as the Costa Israel fight actually becomes a fight and not a game of touch like Israel's last fight I imagine whoever the winner of that fight is will need a little time off. The winner of the Reaper and Till against Cannonier for the next shot sounds good. The Reaper will be back in the title picture after two dominant performances.

Till will win if Whittaker comes in emotional. Whittaker is a better fighter though, so assuming he doesn’t come in like he did vs Israel - he finishes Till.

Sounds right. That way, after Canon beats either of them and The Eraser eliminates Izzy Azalea, we can have a Costa vs Canonier title fight to please the JBG. Make MW great again.

I think what will happen is the winner will get their hand raised.

I do not see any MW beating Adesanya at the moment.

Who TF is *styles? And why does he butcher Costa?

*Your inner @Ackmed is showing.
source.gif

Whittaker will probably beat Till, Till has a glass Jaw

Till should be 3 away from any title fight. He's so over hyped for low accomplishments. Hopefully Whittaker just blitzes him
He is number 4 right now I think, that's insane for one fight at mw and a so and so welterweight record

They shouldn't let the pullout merchant anywhere near the title

Till should be 3 away from any title fight. He's so over hyped for low accomplishments. Hopefully Whittaker just blitzes him
People like Till for whatever reasons. People talk shit about him but all his fights have buzz. The UFC would love to have hom challenge for the title again ASAP contrary to Dana claiming he was pushed too fast.
Whittaker will probably beat Till, Till has a glass Jaw
Where is your evidence of this?? He seems to take a shot well to me? The two times we saw him floored was from a counter from a very heavy hitter, and then set up with a perfectly accurate shot that he didn't see coming from a vicious and crafty veteran.

If Till wins he gets the shot, if Whittaker wins he has to fight again

Damn this is happening?

Rob hasnt looked good against long rangy counter fighters.

Wonderboy
Adesanya
Till?

Till gets a TS

Once I get to his level, you will all revere me!! You may question my manhood but you will NEVER question my FANhood!!!

Meeting BJ Penn at the airport is the only way to prove your manhood.... or f*&$ing Chuck.

Back