News Whittaker vs Till set as main event for July 25th card on fight island

I thought Fight Island wasn't happening now that the US is allowing certain international visitors in like sportspeople for instance? Either way good to see the Reaper back! I want Volk to get back to fighting too. Got the Reaper taking Till out late in the third, maybe early fourth.

Is this supposed to be the first fight island Card?
Great fight tho. Will be interesting to see which Whittaker shows up. If its the Reaper than Till is in some trouble.

Sweet Caroline!!! Na I got Whittaker but good fight and I like both

Is this supposed to be the first fight island Card?
Great fight tho. Will be interesting to see which Whittaker shows up. If its the Reaper than Till is in some trouble.
The same Whittaker that always shows up; Robert. I'll never understand the dumbass "Hm, if the REAL version of said fighter shows up, it's over!", but whenever they get decimated "w-well, he just wasn't there that night...".

Such a lame-ass cop-out.

The same Whittaker that always shows up; Robert. I'll never understand the dumbass "Hm, if the REAL version of said fighter shows up, it's over!", but whenever they get decimated "w-well, he just wasn't there that night...".

Such a lame-ass cop-out.
Ok thanks for your opinion JuatWantToSeePics.

Pre-Romero II Whittaker takes him easy, but this will be more interesting because of the mileage on his chin

Still picking Rob though

I love Whittaker but I won't believe it TILL I see it.. really bad fight for him imo, possible retirement I reckon.

I thought Fight Island wasn't happening now that the US is allowing certain international visitors in like sportspeople for instance? Either way good to see the Reaper back! I want Volk to get back to fighting too. Got the Reaper taking Till out late in the third, maybe early fourth.
Everything’s set up. They may as well do it for exposure

Everything’s set up. They may as well do it for exposure
Guess if they've already made enough of an investment it makes some sense to at least hold one event there. Any confirmation on where it is exactly? Some Island off the US with lax immigration laws or that is so impoverished you can throw a few million at them and they'll agree to nigh on anything?

Good fight. Till by TKO.

Fight Island is a good idea for three reasons:

1.) Dana is leasing a private resort on a small island in FIJI from his friend Tony Robbins. Because of COVID 19, the resort has been closed and they haven't been making money. This means that Dana has been able to secure the island for cheap and build the octagon on the beach for exaggerated effect.

2.) The marketing alone probably makes up for the cost of the Island.

3.) There will probably be a second wave of the virus in September. Dana can hold fights there and basically have a free vacation spot where he and his family can do whatever they want and not have to worry about contracting COVID 19. Also, there might be travel restrictions again depending on how bad the second wave is.

Fight Island is a good idea for three reasons:

1.) Dana is leasing a private resort on a small island in FIJI from his friend Tony Robbins. Because of COVID 19, the resort has been closed and they haven't been making money. This means that Dana has been able to secure the island for cheap and build the octagon on the beach for exaggerated effect.

2.) The marketing alone probably makes up for the cost of the Island.

3.) There will probably be a second wave of the virus in September. Dana can hold fights there and basically have a free vacation spot where he and his family can do whatever they want and not have to worry about contracting COVID 19. Also, there might be travel restrictions again depending on how bad the second wave is.
So it's confirmed Fight Island is in Fiji, is that from a reliable source of info? I'm surprised they didn't try and get something closer to the US.

If this is really on fight island on a beach Till has 0% chance, us scousers arent built for heat

extremely bittersweet fight for me, huge fan of both guys and don't want to see either lose.

rooting for till though.

Should be a good fight. I think Whittaker takes it. I don't think he would have accepted a fight if he wasn't ready to come back.

Whittaker lost to Wonderboy and Izzy, two rangy strikers who's styles have resemblance to what Till does. I might be favoring Darren on this one.

Back