News Wanderlei run over while on a bike

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I've seen a few videos of him riding his bike on the streets of Curitiba (Brazil).
According to the news, this is the second time this happens.

One of the reasons is the lack of bike lanes, but also the lack of drivers minding bicicles as well.
In this case, he was in a crossing and a car did not wait for him to pass.

He broke his foot as well as the damage you see to his face. Thank goodness he wears a helmet or it would have been far worse.

wanderlei-silva-compartilhou-foto-mostrando-ferimentos-no-rosto-apos-o-atropelamento-1591287550110_v2_900x506.png

He said that the driver recognized him and told him he was sorry.
Wanderlei calmed him down and told him to take him home, as his wife is a doctor.
Only latr he went to the hospital, where he got the boot.

Edit: Link for those who wish to read (in Portuguese, but you can use google translate): https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/ulti...e-cobra-mudancas-e-respeito-aos-ciclistas.htm

WAR WANDI!!!

Well, I don't believe in coincidences... He is being run over too many times for not become suspicious. Really weird. Something is happening, to me since he fought UFC and Dana trying to tell people secret things about them.

Hope he gets well soon.

WAR WAND!! HEEEEEEEY!

I love biking, but i haven't biked on the road for years because of this. Not to mention there's no bike Lanes here and I'm lucky if there's even a sidewalk.

I need to move to Amsterdam or somewhere where biking is a more common means of transportation.

I'm glad wandy didn't take life altering damage, that could have ended up far worse for him

Didn't Aldo get hit by a car while riding a bicycle, too?

any other sherdogger or regular pedestrian would have been carried away in a body bag from the impact with the car. War Wandddd

Back