Dana White: Khabib v Gaethje winner next smartest move for Conor

I don’t think a lot people expected him to fight any LW contender. Or even the free offer at the WW belt. It is what it is.

Either one is easy win for Conor.

It certainly is the smartest move for Conor, a hell of a lot smarter than getting dominated by Usman for 5 rounds. Can't really argue that.

Very smart/brilliant. Like how when the actor is given a WWE title shot, he should accept it. Equally smart.

When fight merits are eliminated enitrely we’re reduced to stupid shit like instead commenting about how it is “smart” to be gifted title shots.

Make Conor vs Ferg. I have Conor but Tony is Tony so you can never count him out. I think it’s better for Conor to stay busy and give Tony his red panty night at 36 years old after taking the beating of his career, he deserves it.

I guess it’s big risk low reward for Conor there but that would be a legit 155 name to add to his resume. Plus, another one of his paydays can never hurt his pocket either.

Either one is easy win for Conor.
giphy.gif

I don’t think a lot people expected him to fight any LW contender. Or even the free offer at the WW belt. It is what it is.
Unless you are a Conor hater why would you want Conor to fight anyone who is a legit WW top 5 leave alone Usman?

Can he earn that by fighting a #1 contender eliminator vs Ferguson?

please?

twitter title shots suck.

Unless you are a Conor hater why would you want Conor to fight anyone who is a legit WW top 5 leave alone Usman?

Well mcg said he was coming for the WW belt. All the belts in fact. Then he was offered the fight. He didn’t even reply. I literally said I didn’t expect him to ever take the fight. That being the case. Maybe he shouldn’t make these call outs.

What about those LW contender fights. Does it make me a hater to say I didn’t expect him to take any of those either?

What is your point?

Make Conor vs Ferg. I have Conor but Tony is Tony so you can never count him out. I think it’s better for Conor to stay busy and give Tony his red panty night at 36 years old after taking the beating of his career, he deserves it.

I guess it’s big risk low reward for Conor there but that would be a legit 155 name to add to his resume. Plus, another one of his paydays can never hurt his pocket either.
I think Ferguson is a good fight for Conor. He can legit win that fight and also add to his resume as you said. But Conor better finish Ferguson in first two rounds.
Ferguson does deserve a red panty night. If Dana has a heart he needs to this to Ferguson.

the big problem here is that Khabib doesnt give a shit to fight Conor.

they will pray that Justin wins , otherwise Conor can fight Cowboy again
No. They want Khabib to win. Dana has a hard on for Khabib-Conor 2.

They’ll basically give Khabib whatever he asks for to make the Conor fight happen. Everybody has a number.

Since Gaethje vs. Khabib isn't even signed yet, I see no reason for Conor to sit around and wait another 6 months AFTER the fight actually happens. That is IF it happens. If Conor wants to fight he should fight. Same for Jorge. I'm sick of Usman's bullshit too so there it is, Conor vs. Jorge at 170. Good for everybody, especially the fans.

Back