Media Eddie Wineland has a slam KO on his record.

Probably should have let go of that body triangle.

giphy_s.gif

Jon tuck won via heel to the liver from the back in the ufc too!!

what else is neat?

O'Malley to lose his undefeated record via Wineland slam KO'ing him Jessica Andrade style confirmed.

Timestamped.

Goddamn<mma4>other dude got slept.

Looks like Wineland only has power in his right hand and is super predictable. I remembered him being better than that. Sugar Show will probably work this guy.

He was also the first guy to show the blueprint to beat Barao, back when that meant something.

Eddie was a cool fighter. Too bad he had a tendency to get his jaw shattered.

Wineland is severely underated. His fight against Jorgenson was amazing. One of the hardest hitting guys in the lower weight classes. Also is the definition of just bleed. When Ive seen him train prior to fights, it baffles me how hard he hits and how aggressively he is sparring.

Slams are the best part about MMA imo. Some of the most devastating shit that will probably take some years off the other guys life or tear up a limb.

tumblr_m7yfcqmsUY1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

jMBQEX8.gif

Looks like Wineland only has power in his right hand and is super predictable. I remembered him being better than that. Sugar Show will probably work this guy.

he's been like that for a while. i forget how he was in WEC, but in the UFC he was like that even when he got his shot at Barao. he sits back and tries to use his head movement to draw out a strike and counter with his right hand.

Instead of landing extra punches on his unconscious opponent, he just flipped him off. I approve. Lol

You can’t see it from that angle, but it was actually a “peace” sign.

But yes, much more badass than extra strikes.

Real WEC fans remember.

WEC GOAT Org.

Back