Is Moraes isolated in the classroom?

He's recently offered to put hands on Cruz which I feel should only happen if Keith Peterson is the ref and he's had plenty of cigarettes and hand sanitizer

I would rather see Cruz vs Frankie or Aldo.
Realistic Frankie , screw Munhoz and lets do Cruz Frankie !

Probably best for him to see how these fights go this weekend and then jump in

Dana decided that he likes Aldo more than him.

Dana decided that he likes Aldo more than him.
Well, I won't say Marlon ran from Aldo in their fight in the last 2 rounds, but he spent *a lot* of time moving around the side of the cage and not engaging. That's not a style of fighting Dana likes. Also, Dana though Aldo won. shrug.

Well, I won't say Marlon ran from Aldo in their fight in the last 2 rounds, but he spent *a lot* of time moving around the side of the cage and not engaging. That's not a style of fighting Dana likes. Also, Dana though Aldo won. shrug.
Yeah i mean why have judges anyway?
Just let Dana decide who in his oppinion fought "the manliest". And let him manipulate the rankings even further.

Just saying, i thought Aldo won too. But you cant just go ahead and ignore official results without tarnishing the competitive integrity of the sport even further.

It was clear that Aldo won the fight but yea it was a close fight but everyone thought Aldo won the fight but unfortunately the judges gave it to Marlon who got beat up by Cejudo at UFC 238

Yes TS he is in detention

Yeah i mean why have judges anyway?
Just let Dana decide who in his oppinion fought "the manliest". And let him manipulate the rankings even further.

Just saying, i thought Aldo won too. But you cant just go ahead and ignore official results without tarnishing the competitive integrity of the sport even further.

Apparently you can? I mean Marlon kept his spot in the rankings, just Dana thought Aldo won, Marlon fought a style Dana doesn't like at all in the 2nd and 3rd.
If Marlon hadn't just lost to Cejudo the previous fight, it might have gone differently and Marlon might have gotten the shot. shrug.

It was clear that Aldo won the fight but yea it was a close fight but everyone thought Aldo won the fight but unfortunately the judges gave it to Marlon who got beat up by Cejudo at UFC 238
It was absolutely not clear Aldo won.
9-9 media scores in each direction and analysts split

Back