Conor ducked the gift title shot at the WW crown.

I think he wants to see WW title play out.
His fight with Masvidal or Colby for WW title would be much bigger than against relatively unknown Usman.
Better match ups also.

Scared of the real man.The guy has no shame and shouldn't be offered a gift title shot ever again.
Lets hear your excuse Conora fanbois.

I can't blame him for it, he had less of chance(per Vegas and IMO) against Usman than against Mayweather. Not saying his fans would abandon him over losing when they didn't the last 2 times meaning he can't really "lose" his following(i think someone like Masvidal can) but at the same time it's pointless. Not like that risk is going to generate buys. Also he'd be spreading his fucking champ champ anarchy to WW for no fucking reason. WW is stacked, and Conor destroying 1 stacked division is enough.

I know he beat Cerrone at 170 but I don't care credit it to the division he already wrecked and is actually relevant in. Cerrone was only relevant at 155 anyway that's what the win should go towards. Not only would be be wrecking the 170 division he'd also be wasting everyone's time with a fight he can't realistically win. 155 think he's caused damage was unfairly elevated and isn't the best, but he's at least competitive with the best fighters.

I know it's too much to ask for Conor to fight another ranked 155'er so Dana for Justin G v Khabib is probably best we can ask for.

I think he wants to see WW title play out.
His fight with Masvidal or Colby for WW title would be much bigger than against relatively unknown Usman.
Better match ups also.

Colby would wrestlefuck him into oblivion same as Usman. Gamebred would stand with him at least. That's about the best matchup he could hope for.

Scared of the real man.The guy has no shame and shouldn't be offered a gift title shot ever again.
Lets hear your excuse Conora fanbois.

Why is not taking a fight considered ducking? Would you fight Usman, being Conor?

Rough day? Don't worry, sherdog is always here for you to complain about your deepest darkest thoughts about Conor McGregor.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

lololololol

they mad

Why is not taking a fight considered ducking? Would you fight Usman, being Conor?

hahaha, so what is he doing fighting at 170 3 times and staying at WW?
Anytime, anyplace, anyweight, except for Marty, Colbi, MAsvidal, Tyrone, Wonderboi, Burns, Leon, Maia, CHeisa.
I bet Dana can pull of some WW interim title between Conor and RDA/

I'm not into snuff. You're a sick fuck if you want to watch Conor gets slaughtered by Marty. He got kids damnit!

Usman could prob out wrestle khabib with his size.
Would be a pointless fight for Conor to fight him

Conor is the A-side. A bum like Marty doesn't deserve the rub. The king fights when he decides.

200.gif

tenor.gif

Usman won't accept money to make it a stand up only fight

He also won't act like a cuck and licking Conor’s arse during build up

Most importantly, conor is very shook

He knows usman fucks him up easily

Only retarded fan Bois think otherwise

Rough day? Don't worry, sherdog is always here for you to complain about your deepest darkest thoughts about Conor McGregor.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Great av sir

Back