Shouldn't UFC '250' be a milestone event?

Is UFC 250 a PPV quality event?

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand that this is during the Corona Pandemic, but 249 was a pretty sweet card by itself.

Why does UFC 250 feel like a Fight Night card?

Shouldn't '250' be a milestone card? A quarter-century in? I feel like we may getting cheated out of a PPV here, let alone a PPV #250

For reference, here's the line-up:

crazy-card-june-6-at-the-ufc-250..jpeg

Least they improved it with some solid late additions otherwise it was stinky as hell. Sandhagen and Sterling is a good scrap. Kinda wanna see Garbrandt get ko'd again and O'Malley's an interesting prospect if he can stop smoking weed. Still not a great PPV card by any means but miles better than what it was. Look at the fight night card the week after. If that doesn't urgently get some late additions it might be the worst on paper card the UFC has ever put on.

Its kinda alright apart from the main event. Not worth PPV price though.

They could do better, of course. Many of the fights aren’t bad, it’s just that they are more filler than fights that should get promoted. Main event is a joke - Nunes fighting is usually fun but it’s against some random chick. After that a bunch of skilled lower weight class fighters that I don’t really care for. Good UFN card, bad PPV.

Local bars in Houston are offering free shots to watch this shit. F dana and wme. Ill watch it for free weeks later. Not worth the dime or time..

Can’t be arsed to watch this limp card.

250 should be a huge anniversary but UFC never tried to make 50,150 events. Those cards were pretty forgettable. They tried to do the 100,200 thing and after how 200 ended up they might quit that too.

Naa

150 wasn't. Neither was fight night 100

This lineup doesn't look like a milestone. It looks like a below average PPV but I still wouldn't mistake it for your average Fight Night; all the fights on the main card have some promise.

Back