Who had the overall better jab, Mousasi or GSP?

Ecstasy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both Mousasi and GSP are known for having some of the most elite jabs in MMA and utilizing it in a way to where it's arguably their most dangerous weapon in their arsenal.

Who do think possessed the better jab and was more effective with it?

GSP-Superman-Jab-GIF-a-vicious-eye-buster.gif

gsp-jab-2-punch.gif

9YW3.gif

source.gif

4edf5166205492f37b30b13da3843453.gif

ezgif-2-b00b83ebd1d5.gif

I think I'd have to go with Moose, his jab alone had HW Latifi's face leaking and had him lost without an answer. His jab also had Rory's nose broken within the first minutes causing him to panic wrestle. Even in the few fights Moose lost, his opponents still couldn't avoid that piston jab from consistently connecting.

Both Mousasi and GSP are known for having some of the most elite jabs in MMA and utilizing it in a way to where it's arguably their most dangerous weapon in their arsenal.

Who do think possessed the better jab and was more effective with it?

GSP-Superman-Jab-GIF-a-vicious-eye-buster.gif

gsp-jab-2-punch.gif

9YW3.gif

source.gif

4edf5166205492f37b30b13da3843453.gif

ezgif-2-b00b83ebd1d5.gif

I think I'd have to go with Moose, his jab alone had HW Latifi's face leaking and had him lost without an answer. His jab also had Rory's nose broken within the first minutes causing him to panic wrestle. Even in the few fights Moose lost, his opponents still couldn't avoid that piston jab from consistently connecting.

It's Mousasi x 100 times.

Mousasi’s jab is proven against world class strikers. GSP’s jabfest against subpar striker one eyed Koscheck is not impressive.

GSP wasn’t able to jab up Serra or Hendricks even tho he had a 6.5”+ reach advantage over both of them

GSP has been proven against world class wrestlers, Mousasi loses to them regularly. But both Mousasi and GSP are clean legendary fighters though unlike others.

Moussasi just got beat by a guy who’s never been in the UFC, and he’s never been known for his jab. GSP built a prolific career off his jab. So by your judgement, definitely Moussasi.

Oh stupid post, no one's surprised.

IDK they are both pretty good. GSP's jabs were beautiful on the eyes. Just look how explosive and fluid they were. Now look at GSP's jab in his fight with Bisping, heavy footed as hell.

Moussasi just got beat by a guy who’s never been in the UFC, and he’s never been known for his jab. GSP built a prolific career off his jab. So by your judgement, definitely Moussasi.
Buit a career of a jab? Pull the other one mate, GsP built a career ouy of TDs and ground controll. Your talking nonsense

Mousasi. I think Cerrone n BJ were even better then GSP's as well

Back