This rivalry was soooooo good. Jones vs DC.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nothing could top this shit. This makes prowrestling gimmicks look extra fake and gay, when these two get together it’s fireworks. I’m gonna miss Jon. He had a great dance partner in DC. Even if he demolished him twice. Jon is a fucking psycho path and honestly, I used to be one of his biggest haters. But I can’t hate him. He’s such a good villain and such a piece of shit person I can’t help but root for the guy for emotions that he gets out of me. It’s like you really made me hate you, Bravo. Hats off to him.

"Hey pussy are you still there"

"Yep I'm here"

Gets me everytime
When Jon says “I would literally kill you if you did something like that” That’s fucking stone cold serial killer shit, then he clarifies I won’t fight you, I would kill you. Best villain the UFC has ever had and best champion at LHW.

Not really a rivalry when one guy dominates the other.

That rivalry lost all meaning to me after the multiple Jones steroid pops. DC already had to face a way younger lad with obvious physical and - as hard as this is to say - technical advantages. But for Jones to have been cheating the entire time???? Can you even really call that a rivalry?

Last edited:
Not really a rivalry when one guy dominates the other.
It’s still a rivalry, they hate each other...They’ve never done bigger numbers than when they fight each other, the business speaks for itself even if Jon won both fights, but technically he only won one. So there is unfinished business. We’ve seen Jon how he looks post usada, he looks beatable. While during his run with DC. He looked unstoppable sans the Gus fight.

That rivalry lost all meaning to me after all the Jones steroid pops. DC already had to face a way younger lad with obvious physical advantages. But for him to have been cheating the entire time???? Can you even really call that a rivalry?
Nope Jon beat him 2x

Psychopath vs Sociopath!<EdgyBrah>
images

I could slap your wife on the ass,Very mature Jon <{nope}>
When Jon says “I would literally kill you if you did something like that” That’s fucking stone cold serial killer shit, then he clarifies I won’t fight you, I would kill you. Best villain the UFC has ever had and best champion at LHW.

this is not a movie,it is real life.

Jones is sick.
images

images

images

Jones did not go to see Lyoto condition after the fight,empathy 0.

I dunno, BJ vs GSP was tearing the forum apart when I first joined. It seemed like everyone was really personally invested.

Nothing could top this shit. This makes prowrestling gimmicks look extra fake and gay, when these two get together it’s fireworks. I’m gonna miss Jon. He had a great dance partner in DC. Even if he demolished him twice. Jon is a fucking psycho path and honestly, I used to be one of his biggest haters. But I can’t hate him. He’s such a good villain and such a piece of shit person I can’t help but root for the guy for emotions that he gets out of me. It’s like you really made me hate you, Bravo. Hats off to him.

One of my favorite non fighting moments in MMA history

"hey pussy are you still there?" Still gets me every time

Also the argument of whether Jon could kill him or not lol

I don't see him as a villain. He has problems like many others, but nothing to worry about. That hit and run was the worse I think. The rest... nothing spectacular, including doing drugs. I am certain that some Sherdoggers here use more than him LOL - including haters. So, fuck it.

I see him as what he needs to be seen: A GENIUS, DOMINANT Nº 1 GOAT.

I was very surprised it didn't sell over 1 million buys tbh

Psychopath vs Sociopath!<EdgyBrah>
images

I could slap your wife on the ass,Very mature Jon <{nope}>

this is not a movie,it is real life.

Jones is sick.
images

images

images

Jones did not go to see Lyoto condition after the fight,empathy 0.
He did after his coach Greg Jackson told him to get some fans.

Lol great thread. Had great memories watching that shit again. There is a reason Jon is pricing himself out of the UFC now. He knows one more failed test and he’s done for good. He looks like shit without juice. He’s going to lose and his ego can’t handle it. DC beats him without the juice. Jon leaves and blames it on money so he never has to deal with it. And can tell himself that he didn’t get paid enough to fight that’s why he left. (I agree he didn’t get paid enough, but that’s not what this is about.)

Back