Rumored Fight Island's humidity will give Justin Gaethje a MASSIVE advantage

PulsingJones

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He will be slippery as fuck and Khabib won't be able to hold him in place.

Justin's whole gameplan relies on scrambling up and slipping from Khabib's grasp, Khabib will be forced to keep it standing because slippery Justin will be extremely hard to take down.

Justin's whole gameplan relies on scrambling up and slipping from Khabib's grasp, Khabib will be forced to keep it standing because slippery Justin will be extremely hard to take down.
That theory got busted when khabib wrestled Dustin Poirer in a Abu Dhabi arena with no AC.

stfu u said the same shit with Dustin

If only Poirier knew about that

There’s no way they’d do it outside on the damn beach.

Does anyone truly know the location of this "Fight Island"?? I don't think I have seen anything on where it is, and if I missed something I apologize.

People were saying the same thing about Abu Dhabi.

Well, Poirier sure as hell..... actually just read the posts above me.

@Zebra Cheeks exploded your premise and therefore your thread.
tenor.gif

It was upwards of 125°F in that Abu Dhabi tent which they held 242 in..

with vegas reopened an the act signed to help get atheltes into the ufc easier i bet there is no fighter island.

Back