Anderson would probably have ran through another LHW champ in Rashad

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
1. Forrest was the winning the fight against Rashad. You can rewatch the fight here:

In contrast Forrest didn't even land a punch against Anderson.

2. Rashad actually came down to 185, to string a terrible record.

Except for Jones, I don't see any other LHW that stops Anderson.

1. Forrest was the winning the fight against Rashad. You can rewatch the fight here:

Except Jones, I don't see a LHW that stops Anderson.

Oh yeah and he let Michael Jordan of BJJ take him down and mount him intentionally to show how impressive his BJJ is too.

Sure beat the world beaters at LHW like Forrest, Bonnar and Irvin.

r3__1_.jpg

DC beat him pretty easily.

Rashad- amazing potential. Championship level heart and skill.
Overwhelmingly inconsistent and unmotivated toward the end. He had been in some wars though but I wasent seeing someone who wanted to be there I was seeing someone who was trying really hard to want to be there

There’s a reason that Silva didn’t move up to LHW and fight for the title. He picked fights that he felt were winnable for him. I suppose if the stars would have aligned better he would have fought Forrest for the belt but otherwise, any of the LHW champs during his prime were not good matchups for him.

Oh yeah and he let Michael Jordan of BJJ take him down and mount him intentionally to show how impressive his BJJ is too.

Sure beat the world beaters at LHW like Forrest, Bonnar and Irvin.
They are like Bisping at MW, right? ;)

Probably?!? He would've made Rashad look really really bad before putting him down.

The only LHW in history that would be favored over a Peak Anderson would be Jones.

Anderson who was a decade past his prime, with a weeks notice coming off surgery still went the distance against 2016 DC, the same guy who would submit Rumble for the 2nd time his very next fight.

Anderson is actually underrated by a large portion of the MMA community, Rashad would've gotten blasted, started talking trash instead of shooting for takedowns and would've eventually gone out on his shield in devastating fashion. It wouldn't even be close at all...

Last edited:

Actually, that fight was about even. First round could have been scored either way (sherdog play by play was split, for example), Griffin controlled the second, Rashard was easily winning the third, and then got the finish.

So even your contorted and questionable calculus starts from a questionable premise.

Anderson could have been the LHW champ anytime he wanted until Jones became champ.

Anderson destroyed former champ (one fight removed) Forrest and James Irvin confirmed that Rashad ducked him.

Prime Silva beats every MW and LHW ever except perhaps prime Jones.

<36>

Prime Anderson wouldve beaten every single fighter on the roster at the time with ease. Everyone knows that but the sport has evolved alot and after seeing what Conor 2.0 did to Cowboy at UFC 245 I dont think anyone can deny thats the highest level of fighting anyone has ever seen.

Oh so you like mma math? Did you happen to see Rashad vs Sonnen? It was man vs child.

Back