How would world champ wrestler turned NFL star Stephen Neal do in the UFCif he grow up doin only MMA

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There reason I'm not using Ray Seals and the other tiny handful of NFL players that never played college football is because Neal is special. He was Pan am free style wrestling gold medalist and world championship wrestling gold medalist.
I know Ricky Williams also wrestled in the same college, but Neal beat him easily twice.
Neal also beat the two guys that beat Yoel Romero.

Thoughts?

He didn't win a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck though, did he?!

Might be really good.

Legit A level athlete, had a successful NFL career after not playing one snap in college.

Might be really good.

Legit A level athlete, had a successful NFL career after not playing one snap in college.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying but the special thing about him is that he actually did a martial art and became world champ in it, which some call the best base for mma, which is wrestling.

Also, the main reason to making this thread, is making type of what if threads is "would he transfer well". So if he can make the perfect transition from wreslting to football and be that successful at such a late age of 25 years old.

Dude could probably be the youngest HW champ in history of UFC. Easy.
Brock and cain were never close to being this good.

Damn, then it was more invalid than i thought
So me saying we have no idea how Stephen Neal would do in MMA doesn’t make sense to you? He would probably be good but we don’t know if he would be a good striker or react well to being hit you are like I said asking a silly question because there’s no way to give a valid response....you are dense

So me saying we have no idea how Stephen Neal would do in MMA doesn’t make sense to you? He would probably be good but we don’t know if he would be a good striker or react well to being hit you are like I said asking a silly question because there’s no way to give a valid response....you are dense
Ofcourse you’d come out the retard in this. This thread is pure fantasy. No different than talking about could a movie character do in a certain situations, then the most retarded mother fucker in the room stands and yella “but he’s not real, we’ll never know!”. That retarded mofo is u, and everyone is staring in shame for inviting u.

Back