Media Rumble Down to 231 Pounds, jokes about Welterweight Return

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
aj620wam9q251.jpg

Seriously though, if we cant get Jones/Nganou done give me Jones/Rumble instead.
bcm5TSz

Damn I’d like to see how he looks.

My man looked swoll as fook a couple months ago.

Would love to see this dude at LHW. Hopefully he hasnt lost a step and the 2 years off he had was what he needed to dedicate himself to the fighting game.
The odds of seeing Rumble better than he was are low. He is 36 which is past prime. Not far past but past. He will still have big power but I know of no cases of someone taking a break, training a different sport that isn't helpful for fighting, then dropping 60 lbs or whatever and being better. I do think it would be great for him and Jones to fight and I would think Jones would like that. Good money, likely a diminishes Rumble and if he has vacated the belt, why not.

I wanted Jones vs AJ back in the day. But, that ship has sailed.

At that weight it looks like he’s shooting for LHW, though.

He's obviously joking about 170 but he's been putting in work. Must've been over 300 pounds not too long ago

Large amounts of weight fall off quickly when you stop doing body builder things.

All I can find on that is from March saying April he wanted to re enter. But I can't find anything after that.

probably cycling his shit out nice and slow so he doesn't get wrecked i'm guessing

he pretty much announced his comeback 6-12 months ago

Back