Dana White says Conor will wait for the winner of Khabib vs Gaethje

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dana White was talking with boxing promoter Eddie Hearn and retired future hall of famer and p4p goat Tony Bellew.

Tony bellew asks Dana when Conor is coming back and Dana replies that he thinks Conor will wait it out for the winner of Khabib and gaethje and says that is the smartest thing to do so Dana wouldn’t mind Conor doing that.

So with Dana not pushing Conor to fight, expect the goat to wait for the winner of Khabib vs gaethje.

Conor vs Khabib 2 is happening whether Khabib likes it or not.

If you want to see the full interview that was posted an hour ago, go to the YouTube channel ‘Matchroom boxing’ and it’s the latest video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dana will do what Ali tells him.
Ali runs the UFC
a9bc6a3adc8e6db64d2ee17e578833a5

ALIhamdulilah

Dana White was talking with boxing promoter Eddie Hearn and retired future hall of famer and p4p goat Tony Bellew.

Tony bellew asks Dana when Conor is coming back and Dana replies that he thinks Conor will wait it out for the winner of Khabib and gaethje and says that is the smartest thing to do so Dana wouldn’t mind Conor doing that.

So with Dana not pushing Conor to fight, expect the goat to wait for the winner of Khabib vs gaethje.

If you want to see the full interview that was posted an hour ago, go to the YouTube channel ‘Matchroom boxing’ and it’s the latest video.

Wrong.

Dana is hoping that Gaethje will beat Khabib.

Khabib will not fight Conor after just 1 win against Cowboy.

Been repeating this like a mantra... but... Conor has to beat a real contender for a title shot.

Dana replies that he thinks Conor will wait it out for the winner of Khabib and gaethje and says that is the smartest thing to do so Dana wouldn’t mind Conor doing that.

Unless Justin wins? or are you saying that Dana is saying that Conor is saying that he's fighting Khabib no matter what the outcome of the fight is ?

Cool I look forward to watching Conor get rag dolled a second time and making Khabib a shit tonne more money in the process.

Imagine your first win in over 3 years being a win over Cerrone at WW then getting a LW title shot.

{<jordan}

Yep, still just as BS as it was in January. In January, Dana White was saying same shit and god shot down by Khabib, nothing has changed since ...

Khabib -vs- Conor is not a competitive fight.

He'll get out classed again and everyone will make money. What irritates me is we know Khabib won't fight much longer, and we'll waste one of his last outings on a noncompetitive fight. I'd at least like to see him fight a contender.

He's taking some T-Wood type lay offs. Prime doesn't last forever. Also, if Khabib wins, he isn't fighting Conor again for the 30th, it'll be GSP or someone else.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Dana is hoping that Gaethje will beat Khabib.

Khabib will not fight Conor after just 1 win against Cowboy.

Been repeating this like a mantra... but... Conor has to beat a real contender for a title shot.

Money talks dude. If habibi wins I am sure Dana can convince him to fight conor for more money. All this "I fight for legacy and not money" is just bullshit, you need to starting being so naive. Habibi aint no different than every other fighter or sport star that has said this. Just bullshit.

Back