What do smaller fighters think of the heavier fighters?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've heard Mike Tyson say he was jealous of the small guys because they were more skilled pound for pound than he could ever be and could do things and move in ways that he could never do. For example, Ben Rothwell is never going to suplex someone into a flying armbar like Mighty Mouse did, and Mike Tyson hated that he was too big to do things like that.

What do the smaller guys think of the bigger guys?

Hey I’m sure there are plenty of big guys who can appreciate the speed and explosiveness of a lighter fighter.
As well as lighter weight fighters who can appreciate the raw power a heavyweight has.

I’m a pretty average sized guy, but I had an old buddy I trained with years ago who was 6’5 and built like a brick shithouse. He was a purple belt when I was a white belt. Whenever I got a chance to roll with him I had a lot of fun because of the size disparity. I always called it “climbing the mountain”

Last edited:
First two posts nailed it, nobody cares what a manlet thinks

Jealousy of alpha men.

Thats what little guys feel.

You think he feels that way? Your more alpha than Putin because your taller?

Putin.jpg

Ever seen Hyenas? They are TOUGH and gnarly. Vicious. Lb for lb one of the toughest bites in the animal kingdom.

They are welterweights.

See a solo Hyena near a lion? Hyena will move away from the watering hole.

Lions are the super middleweights.

Ever see a lion back up when it sees an elephant or hippo?

Yeah. That is your answer.

They laugh at them, from a safe distance.

You think he feels that way? Your more alpha than Putin because your taller?

Putin.jpg
If me and a man putin size were in a hand to hand combat scenario yes being the typical sherdoger size I would feel Alhpa as fuck.

If me and a man putin size were in a hand to hand combat scenario yes being the typical sherdoger size I would feel Alhpa as fuck.

Lol you value yourself based on your physicality/how you look, thats not alpha, thats feminine af.

Being big does not make you a leader. Its men can influence and lead which have the power, because be as big as you like, you will be outnumbered by a leader who has his soldiers.

The power of heavyweights inspires the true fear and respect of all martial artists (including other heavyweights).

Fighting bigger men is more difficult even if you yourself are large as well. This is why higher weightclasses will always have more pull for p4p and why the #1 p4p GOAT must also always be the heavyweight GOAT.

The power of heavyweights inspires the true fear and respect of all martial artists (including other heavyweights).

Fighting bigger men is more difficult even if you yourself are large as well. This is why higher weightclasses will always have more pull for p4p and why the #1 p4p GOAT must also always be the heavyweight GOAT.
It's not really a p4p list though if you're automatically going to put the heavyweight at #1

It's not really a p4p list though if you're automatically going to put the heavyweight at #1
Yes it is because it's fine to put guys of other weightclasses on the top 10 list, just not at #1. It doesn't matter if the #2 guys is a flyweight and the #3 guy is a middleweight for example. But the #1 guy has to be the HW GOAT out of respect for what that title means.

putin is a midget.

180321-putin-trump-apec-2017-njs-1326_94e7668557177e2ef6e60fd14211d495.jpg

Doesn't stop him from being one of most powerful men in the World. Point being - claiming Alpha just cus your tall isn't legit.

Its about power, which both tall and short men have (in fact short men have been known to often have more power, maybe they have evolved better brains over time to compensate for their lesser size).

I don't know why my post was deleted.

Anyway, small doesn't mean height it means weight. IDK why sherdoggers don't get this. I, at 5'7" and 230 pounds ~20% bodyfat, am a much larger guy than Holloway or zabit or even a guy like James Vick despite being much shorter than them.

Doesn't stop him from being one of most powerful men in the World. Point being - claiming Alpha just cus your tall isn't legit.

Its about power, which both tall and short men have (in fact short men have been known to often have more power, maybe they have evolved better brains over time to compensate for their lesser size).
he is a puppet for the real powerful people. he is a beta to them.

Back