Hooper -165
Meershaert +110
Stamann -265
Byrd -170
Formiga +115
Menifield -220
Burns -230

What are yours?

Spencer by sub in round 4... I might change it to 5 before Saturday, though. I haven’t done the rest.

My official picks will be in the pbp.

I honestly don’t understand making all your picks before the weight cuts have even happened.

Last edited:
67364-1911731.png

I like caceres to upset Hooper. I think Cody bounces back via Mark Henry, & Assuncao being nearly 38 years old. Leaning Aljo but that's a tough one.

Agree with all your other picks.

These are my picks for UFC 250:

Nunes -650
Assuncao +125
Sandhagen -105
Magny -140
O'Malley -475
Hooper -165
Meershaert +110
Stamann -265
Byrd -170
Formiga +115
Menifield -220
Burns -230

What are yours?

there is a bettin forum on sherdog u should check that out

I like caceres to upset Hooper. I think Cody bounces back via Mark Henry, & Assuncao being nearly 38 years old. Leaning Aljo but that's a tough one.

Good point on Assuncao’s age. I didn’t know that. Didn’t know Cody is with Mark Henry now either, thought he was still with Team Alpha Male. That changes things.

GOOD GOD! LETS HOPE NOT. I'M SO HEAVY ON HOOPER BY SUB

Lol.

That card would need a massive amount of filler.
Ohh yeah, thats not the full list but i skipped a few predictions there, i usually watch the whole thing, but feels (even more) like a coin toss for most of the prelims to pick one.

Spencer by sub in round 4... I might change it to 5 before Saturday, though. I haven’t done the rest.

I honestly don’t understand making all your picks before the weight cuts have even happened.

I don't post mine cause of fantasy league and stuff but I always make picks before refreshing on/watching footage, weigh ins etc.(then make my legit picks) I call em my ghost picks, to look back on your picks just using your basic intuition if you're totally 50/50 roll the dice stuck you just go with that. I always watch the weigh in before final picks but it's mostly just cause it's what i'm used to. Sifting through the real weigh ins is more just a pain in the ass and watching the rehydrated for the most part weigh ins is just a size comparison. What i'm saying is, it was much more important imo back when they had real weigh ins.

I think those are all solid picks. I'm only thinking Aljo and Sandhageng goes to a dec and I think Hooper is in for a tough fight against a vet with much sharper striking.

Both Hooper and Caceres are so flimsy lol. They are going to be rolling each other and over like a bad 80's movie fight.

I don't post mine cause of fantasy league and stuff but I always make picks before refreshing on/watching footage, weigh ins etc.(then make my legit picks) I call em my ghost picks, to look back on your picks just using your basic intuition if you're totally 50/50 roll the dice stuck you just go with that. I always watch the weigh in before final picks but it's mostly just cause it's what i'm used to. Sifting through the real weigh ins is more just a pain in the ass and watching the rehydrated for the most part weigh ins is just a size comparison. What i'm saying is, it was much more important imo back when they had real weigh ins.

The weigh in face off between Ronda and Nunes solidified my choice. It was a bit of a coin flip until I saw Ronda’s body language. Why not take every bit of data you can before making a pick?

Yeah I want to see the weigh ins first. For real I'll be thinking of you during the main event. No shame in your game my friend. Nunes is amazing. Spencer's an exciting fighter and imo a live dog. I've never understood too much histrionics before a fight like 'So and so has no chance.' Your posts are reasonable and I appreciate that you're rooting for Spencer. It's understandable, she's got a positive personality and she can be exciting to watch. Hoping for a good scrap from both of them. Enjoy the fights this weekend!

The weigh in face off between Ronda and Nunes solidified my choice. It was a bit of a coin flip until I saw Ronda’s body language. Why not take every bit of data you can before making a pick?

I do, that's why I have the highest pick % on Tapology of all time (30,000 minumum) I scout all kinds of shit, I just don't have body language too high on my list especially with someone like that flake Ronda who's all over the place emotional at every weigh in.

GOOD GOD! LETS HOPE NOT. I'M SO HEAVY ON HOOPER BY SUB
I just think we've seen young hype trains like him humbled by an experienced vet. Caceres length & ability to keep it standing will expose Hoopers striking. He has a smart team behind him, but he also makes bone-headed decisions from time-to-time so I wouldn't be surprised if he engages Hooper in the grappling department.

Agreed on Caceres and Cody. Leaning Sandhagen, but that's a tough one.

Back