I think Petr Yan would have beaten up CCC-Henry.

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yan is one scary guy despite fighting at the smaller weight class.

1-218-768x537.jpg

Cejudo knew he was in trouble and that’s why he pulled a GSP(post Hendricks) and “retired”.

1-218-768x537.jpg

Cejudo knew he was in trouble and that’s why he pulled a GSP(post Hendricks) and “retired”.
Yan is a beast.
I’m not normally a “xyz is a ducker” supporter. In this case who knows.

But straight up Yan is a savaaaaaaaaage
LividLividDoe-size_restricted.gif

Keep dreaming he’s on to bigger and better things. When he wins the AEW world title he will be C4 and then he’ll come back and fight Volkanovski to become C5.

I bet it will took Yan about 1 or 2 years before he will be the champ.

If he has a great TDD he might as well will take this.

Keep dreaming he’s on to bigger and better things. When he wins the AEW world title he will be C4 and then he’ll come back and fight Volkanovski to become C5.
Then he will change Francis Ngannou(who will be champ soon enough) and become C6

Then he will change Francis Ngannou(who will be champ soon enough) and become C6
Actually he would get credit for all the active belts under 265 so that would make him C11 (if you count the fake journeyman belt Usman is holding).

Henry was looking like a beast no doubt, but you definitely have to take his BW wins with a grain of salt. Moraes was a great win, but he’s somewhat of a glass cannon and was beating Cejudo up before Henry took over and mentally broke him. Then he beat a 35 yr old Cruz coming off a 4 yr layoff. BW is stacked with some legit guys that are big for the division too. Yan, Sterling, Sandhagen, Garbrandt, Assuncao, etc. I would have liked to have seen him stick around and defend against these guys, but oh well.

Sure bud.
Henry would have killed him.
Yan is an overrated hype train.

Henry would have wrecked Yan too bad nobody knows who he is.

1-218-768x537.jpg

CCC is the most athletic fighter in the whole UFC rooster... He our OLYMPIC champion and a two division champ who actually defended his titles unlike chicken mcnugget.

Watch your mouth.

CCC has competed against the most elite athletes in the world since he was a young man. I doubt one more was enough to make him tuck it between his legs and run. Just because YOU are intimidated doesn't mean he is.

Henry would send Yan to the shadow realm.

exactly. too scared of yan so fought a washed up fighter who hadn't fought in 4 years and lost his previous fight and was a replacement for another washed up fighter coming off back to back losses (aldo). taking a page out of conman's book. yan was hungry and an elite striker that would have HC doing skanky leg.

Back