Media The greatest fighter of all time spreading some knowledge

Spider Man costume?

giphy.gif

gsp-1280x720.png

GOAT St-Pierre loves to spread his knowledge on MMA. He tried to tell the world Weidman was going to KO Anderson easily but haters didn't listen.

Fedor fans are BY FAR the most insecure fans in MMA

yeah because he never showcased his talents in the UFC.... there’s always that what if factor with Fedor.... and that’s the source of insecurity.

even though I’ll admit he’s up there for goat status.

GSP fans are the worst by a wide margin. They will irrationally attack any fighter with Goat potential.
Naw fam. 5 posts in and Fedor nut swingers always post the same gif of GSP and Matt Serra.

GSP avenged both his losses convincingly. Fedor never avenged his losses.

Naw fam. 5 posts in and Fedor nut swingers always post the same gif of GSP and Matt Serra.

GSP avenged both his losses convincingly. Fedor never avenged his losses.
GSP lost in his prime, its easier to avenge losses when still in prime

Jon Jones is the best of all time. Never has he been defeated, despite being subject to prejudice, poor match-making and a hostile establishment.

Silva got that Michael Jackson skin treatment I see.

GSP fans are the worst by a wide margin. They will irrationally attack any fighter with Goat potential.
That, in my opinion, as a long time poster, and one that happens to not hate any fighters, is complete bullshit. GSP fans are the absolute least likely to attack like you said. Conor fans are number one for this, with Silva and Jones fans close behind. Fedor and GSP fans almost never go on the offensive. But they do get right into defending.

That, in my opinion, as a long time poster, and one that happens to not hate any fighters, is complete bullshit. GSP fans are the absolute least likely to attack like you said. Conor fans are number one for this, with Silva and Jones fans close behind. Fedor and GSP fans almost never go on the offensive. But they do get right into defending.
Facts , It's always shills such as @20falarVerdades who are salty becuase their favorite fighters are PED cheats and that GSP is the GOAT

Back