Dana will never release Jones not even when his 50

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
He will never risk giving any other promotions a ground to build from and head start. Smaller promotion can get Jones and build around him an organisation.

The other option for Jones is to retire simply but as for being released it's never gonna happen in my honest opinion and I think Jones himself knows this 100% and his aware of it which means his bluffing with the release demand but he knows deep down

Who cares? He doesn't need any money. What UFC will do = doesn't matter. What UFC will LOSE if he doesn't fight = THAT, YES, MATTERS. A LOT. So... Fuck UFC.

UFC will reach Jones to a negotiation, for sure. He is not bluffing, he is negotiating. Simple. If UFC doesn't pay what he wants and give him the challenges he wants, he sits at his home watching TV and their cash cow is GONE. HE HAS NOTHING MORE TO PROVE. I am sure Dana is thinking about that.

He will never risk giving any other promotions a ground to build from and head start. Smaller promotion can get Jones and build around him an organisation.
A small organization would not have the resources to bail out Jones every year.

Bellator could pay him less but allow him to sponsor whatever he wants in the octagon
Yeah, he could get some good sponsorships from shady supplement companies, criminal defense attorneys, and people that make police scanners or radar detectors.

ONE CHAMPIONSHIP (September 2020)

Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida
Mighty Mouse vs Henry Cejudo
Eddie Alvarez vs Random Dude

The other option for Jones is to retire simply but as for being released it's never gonna happen in my honest opinion and I think Jones himself knows this 100% and his aware of it which means his bluffing with the release demand but he knows deep down

if will get released and get to cycle again before coming back dana and him in on it

Who cares? He doesn't need any money. What UFC will do = doesn't matter. What UFC will LOSE if he doesn't fight = THAT, YES, MATTERS. A LOT. So... Fuck UFC.

UFC will reach Jones to a negotiation, for sure. He is not bluffing, he is negotiating. Simple. If UFC doesn't pay what he wants and give him the challenges he wants, he sits at his home watching TV and their cash cow is GONE. HE HAS NOTHING MORE TO PROVE. I am sure Dana is thinking about that.
Athletes matching Jones's description tend to "need any money" after they haven't made any for a while.

Athletes matching Jones's description tend to "need any money" after they haven't made any for a while.
I am sure he won't need any money. And you too. He has enough money to make his own money "work" for him. So, what's your point?

Haters are desperate. Jones is the official number 1 GOAT, has nothing more to prove, doesn't need any money and is one of the current cash cows of the UFC. UFC has everything to lose, not him. Haters can cry as much as they want, this is the reality. Jones is dead serious about stop fighting and Dana is shitting in his pants right now.

ONE CHAMPIONSHIP (September 2020)

Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida
Mighty Mouse vs Henry Cejudo
Eddie Alvarez vs Random Dude
Who wants to see that shit show again? Lyoto Machida is way to small for Jon Jones

I am sure he won't need any money. And you too. He has enough money to make his own money "work" for him. So, what's your point?

Haters are desperate. Jones is the official number 1 GOAT, has nothing more to prove, doesn't need any money and is one of the current cash cows of the UFC. UFC has everything to lose, not him. Haters can cry as much as they want, this is the reality. Jones is dead serious about stop fighting and Dana is shitting in his pants right now.
It's not rare in the first place for well paid athletes to run into financial trouble after or even during their careers in basketball, football, boxing, etc.

On top of that Jon Jones obviously has a trouble-seeking personality so I'd rate him as more likely than average to burn through his money once he stops getting prizes.

It's not rare in the first place for well paid athletes to run into financial trouble after or even during their careers in basketball, football, boxing, etc.

On top of that Jon Jones obviously has a trouble-seeking personality so I'd rate him as more likely than average to burn through his money once he stops getting prizes.
Jones has stopped because his own troubles a lot, spending money with lawyers and was fine. What makes you think this would happen today? Not a chance. Jones proved that is he not Tyron Woodley, he knows how to handle money.

I mean... He can sit and watch TV comfortably at his home for the rest of his life if he wants. But my guess tells me UFC will give him the challenges he wants and the money he is asking for those big fights. They need Jones. I could be wrong, but this is what I think.

Jones has stopped because his own troubles a lot, spending money with lawyers and was fine. What makes you think this would happen today? Not a chance. Jones proved that is he not Tyron Woodley, he knows how to handle money.

I mean... He can sit and watch TV comfortably at his home for the rest of his life if he wants. But my guess tells me UFC will give him the challenges he wants and the money he is asking for those big fights. They need Jones. I could be wrong, but this is what I think.
Well, when he was fighting he wanted to drive Bentleys into telephone poles and snort cocaine, why would he want to become a couch potato after MMA?

Well, when he was fighting he wanted to drive Bentleys into telephone poles and snort cocaine, why would he want to become a couch potato after MMA?
The future will answer your questions naturally. I am sure you are wrong about his money, but you'll need to find it out for yourself.

Lol Bellator could give him like $4-5m if they want and he’ll have sponsors. Viacom/CBS is completely invested and devoted to Bellator. Don’t think they wouldn’t sign him if given the opportunity

Back