Be a Man; Take a Stand! Are you team Dana or team Jones?

Which team are you?

• Total voters

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mods, please create a poll

De8xW0dXUAAeLb4.jpg

NTJArzU.png

I'm with the baldfather

I'm a big fan of both the GOAT combat sports promoter, and the GOAT mixed martial artist. Can't really pick a side, and wish they resolve this amicably and both make a fuckton of money in Jon GOAT Jones' eventual return to the octagon.

Neither. Don't care how it plays out or if Jones stays. Maybe he'll get arrested again and we can get Undisputed 5.

"Why would I lie? "
I can see Dana being disingenuous just from the way he said that and as of yet hasn't shown the proof but he is right that Jones has sabotaged his own damn career.

Team Jones. UFC should raise pays of all the fighters. I dont say to give them all millions of dollars but ffs these guys risk their lifes to entertain us. MMA career is short and fast. UFC pays a shit in comparison what money they make. I wouldnt be suprised if we saw Dana in the new episode of Extreme cheapskates

Probably Dana from what I know about the situation

Complaining about money when you make 5 million per fight is ridiculous.

I'm also not team Dana though because the lower ranked guys should be making a lot more.

Are we talking full blown AIDS ?
Yeah, a fair comparison would be full-blown aids vs flesh-eating bacteria with a limb amputation and facial damage has already taken place.
or full blown aids vs stage 4 cancer.

Back