Which division do you think is the most boring one now?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Which division do you think is the most boring one now?

(1) HW - This division will be forever dominated by over-the-hill soccer dads and BBWs who can't fight for more than 2 rounds.

(2) LHW - Jon Jones really doesn't have anything good to look forward to. Every fight is a high risk low reward, and if he loses, then his legacy will be crumpled up and flushed down the toilet, like Demetrious Johnson and Jose Aldo. LOL

(1) HW - This division will be forever dominated by over-the-hill soccer dads and BBWs who can't fight for more than 2 rounds.

(2) LHW - Jon Jones really doesn't have anything good to look forward to. Every fight is a high risk low reward, and if he loses, then his legacy will be crumpled up and flushed down the toilet, like Demetrious Johnson and Jose Aldo. LOL
I think if they book Ngannou against Cormier, it might be good.

HW is basically Ngannou killing dudes with ease while Stipe and old DC sit at home.

LHW is faded Jones getting questionable decisions against unremarkable challengers who would have been fringe top 10 a few years ago.

From most boring to least boring

FLW
HW
BW
LHW
MW
FW
WW
LW

WW is getting extremely boring with all these leg humpers monopolizing the top 10, and all these holdouts for money fights and whatnot. We're just not getting the match-ups that we want to see anymore.

None of them are boring.
To be honest, I have stopped watching Ngannou's fights for a long time. It is not that I don't like KOs, but I want to see him fight Stipe again or Cormier, no matter if there will be KOs or decisions.

WW is getting extremely boring with all these leg humpers monopolizing the top 10, and all these holdouts for money fights and whatnot. We're just not getting the match-ups that we want to see anymore.
The last WW title bout was good, wasn't it?

The last WW title bout was good, wasn't it?

It was entertaining, but it looked like an amateur kickboxing match. Neither one of them are world class strikers and that's all they did for 24 minutes. I wanted to see someone get slammed on their head.

It was entertaining, but it looked like an amateur kickboxing match. Neither one of them are world class strikers and that's all they did for 24 minutes. I wanted to see someone get slammed on their head.
Did you expect two wrestlers to fight like two K1 champions?

flyweight, bantamweight most boring

I can't say that HW is boring with DC, Stipe, Ngannou, Rozenstruik, the Reem, and Black Beast swangin n bangin - these guys are warriors and fun to watch.

Did you expect two wrestlers to fight like two K1 champions?

Not if its a prelim bumfight. In a championship fight, yeah they could make it a little more convincing.

Back