How do you see Jon vs Dana ending??

It's gonna be Jon Jones vs some weak opponent in like a year from now, after this standoff ends at an impass and Jon is forced to humble himself.

Jon wants no part of the Pink one.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-24-at-11.08.22.png

I think Jon is legit ready to sit on the sidelines for a whole year so I think the UFC will just wait it out without stripping him or officially acknowledging him vacating the title until 2021. In the end I think Jon's manager will arrange a meeting between Jon and Dana and they bury the hatchet.

It will end in boxing match where we have an hour lead up show only to be revealed they both no showed at the end.

Well for one, Jones is not getting release.
Jones will keep the belt and get a little raise and Dana wont apologize.

Uncle Dana wins one way or another. Jones may very well vacate that title but Dana would NEVER release him from his contract . Jones has a better chance of dying than Dana breaking those shackles off.

Jones wont get the public backing that he thinks he will, and he will eventually give into getting a slight raise from the ufc and stay at lhw

Dana can’t give in or he’ll look like an idiot. He’s given Jones everything, and I think he’s pissed off, now.

I said the other night. It looks like Jones is trying to commit career suicide. He should have just retired though. This charade is transparent.

Always bet on pink

Back