In a matter of weeks UFC loses a double champ and the champ with most title fight wins

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The UFC is on life support.
0d014e79d202a723e221ee4e46d5e899.png

It's honestly not that big a deal. I don't believe anything Jon says at this point, that includes him vacating the title.

Nobody cares about either guy anyway. So I don’t think it matters much. There are too many divas and twitter warriors in the sport already. Cull the herd.

One was not a draw at all and the other hasn't had an exciting performance in years and was on the way out.

I don’t know of any other sport where you can lose your best athletes and the fans shrug and say “ Oh well he wasn’t a draw anyway.”

That’s not a dig at you or anyone but this sport will lose one of its best athletes who’s got a good style and is technically sound.

<mma4>

The UFC will be fine. So many have come and gone throughout the years. Jones looks like a crybaby right now. I'd release him and let Bader beat him in Bellator.

No one fighter is bigger than the UFC. The might play musical chairs with the belts for awhile, but a dominant champion will come along and put a nice streak together. Hopefully they'll be entertaining. That is all.

I don’t know of any other sport where you can lose your best athletes and the fans shrug and say “ Oh well he wasn’t a draw anyway.”

That’s not a dig at you or anyone but this sport will lose one of its best athletes who’s got a good style and is technically sound.

<mma4>
I personally want both to stay but I'm looking at it from a promotional pov.

More should start leaving

Or demanding more

Now is the time

Eventually it will build up to the point where the UFC will have to cave and start paying more

<mma4>
If he wasn't such a liability it wouldn't be a problem.

Or they lost neither.....

Back