Next fight for Woodley

rzaraze

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I want to see my all time favorite fighter come off the sidelines and fight Woodley. Stockton's original bad boy Nick Diaz. Woodley seems to be having issues upstairs. Nothing will throw you off your mental game quite like a good old fashioned open handed Stockton slap.
This might sound random but they have actually had beef going back almost a decade when Tyron was on Strikeforce Challengers calling out Nick to build a name for himself. Tyron still has enough of a name that is Nick can take him out it would bring legitimacy to a come back, and if he was to lose, then it's Woodley. Nick would still be able to take another fight because there is no shame in losing to Woodley.
Now I don't see Nick making a run at the title because he has nothing for Colby or Usman but that doesn't mean there isn't fun fights out there. Give me some rematches with Condit, Lawler, Diego, hell even Silva. Or I would be interested in fresh fights with Matt Brown, Cowboy or Maia.
I'm ready for Nick to sober up and show us what, if anything, he has left.
What do you think fellow sherdoggers? Support or flame? What do you got for me?

He should retire lol. Nothing left for him besides being a gatekeeper at this point

Woodley is dangerously toeing the line of becoming a “stepping stone” fighter joining RDA, Maia, and Lawler.

Should fight his music producer and management.

<5>

My advice to Woodley-
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back