Jamahal Hill would destroy Jon

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Think about it. Everyone was saying that Johnny Walker would beat Jon. Well Hill beat the guy who beat that guy. I'm thinking Hill takes Jon to the carnival for two rounds before knocking him out cold with a deep fried jab from the concession stand.

He looked impressive, maybe he has a shot against post prime Jones. But Nah

give this young prospect some time

Hopefully he can keep climbing the ranks, beating Jon is no easy task, at least make Top 5 first

giphy.gif

He’s nice. Will be a good prospect going forward. Maybe Hill vs Alvey?

Snappin necks and cashin check huh?

Maybe Jon Bon Jovi or Jon Bernthal.

Think about it. Everyone was saying that Johnny Walker would beat Jon. Well Hill beat the guy who beat that guy. I'm thinking Hill takes Jon to the carnival for two rounds before knocking him out cold with a deep fried jab from the concession stand.

I think when people say "Jonny Walker would beat Jon," at least 75% of those think it's a reference to drugs and alcohol outside the ring being his eventual downfall.

And any time your argument about how good a paticular fighter matches up with another contains the words "beat the guy who beat the guy," just stop.

No agrees that beating Kevin Bacon proves anything.

You may have a point there<mma4>......................{<jordan}

image.jpg

{<huh}

Back