Khabib vs Conor 3rd round

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Conor had a good round and did not look injured at all he even stuffed Khabib’s takedown attempts

Conor won that round he should be proud even though Khabib took his shots without a problem including an uppercut

So why does Conor use this BS injury excuse? He didn’t look terrible in that round yet claims his foot injury caused the L

You don’t stuff takedowns with a broken foot

Conor would get brutalized yet again and there will be more garbage excuses and calls for a third fight from his cult which is why Khabib feels a rematch is completely pointless

1. Conor can’t cope with the loss, simple as that.

2. Khabib hardly put any effort into round 3 because he didn’t feel threatened whatsoever by Conor’s striking

3. People only say Conor had “success” in round 3 because relative to the other rounds he wasn’t getting squashed like an insect.

You don’t stuff takedowns with a broken foot

That's not a fact. Obviously it makes it more difficult, but you're literally pulling it out of your ass, which is probably as old and used as the topic of conversation.

My favorite part of that fight was when Anik claimed Conor was trying to tire Khabib out by letting him GNP in round 2 and Rogan shut that shit down immediately.

His foot hindered his movement while striking. But his shots had little effect by this time because Khabib was backing up and Conor was already mauled and tired.

Conor will probably lose a rematch injured or not.

Feel like Khabib carried him to the later rounds so did Mayweather.

My favorite part of that fight was when Anik claimed Conor was trying to tire Khabib out by letting him GNP in round 2 and Rogan shut that shit down immediately.

That was Dom, contributing his amazing insight.

Have I missed something? Why are the threads on Khabib-Conor stacking up?

Is it cuz Tony lost, so now Conor is (still) the biggest thread to khabib, alongside with Gaerhje, and Gaethje isn't really worthy of trolling, as no one is biting cuz they don't care about the bait?

His countless cheating basically invalidates anything he did well in that fight, because you can always make an argument that Khabib would have battered him even worse if there was no cheating, and there may not even have been a third round to talk about.

Yeah right Khabib panic wrestled every round.

a1bc7b2fc5e7edab6a1b14be2474ff46.gif

Here is panic rasslin', mate:
conor.gif

Couldn't handle Nate's power lmfao

In before a flogger states that conor 2. Wins 100 out of 100 Times .. besides me of course<{jackyeah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back